| AOKP | AXI0M [B] | KANG | 4.0.3 | 3/06/2012

• This topic is locked

bboyairwreck

bboyairwreck

• 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:14 PM #551

From Droid Th3orys twitter at 5:08pm Pacific:
"AXI0M BIONIC= 10 Minutes."

Edited by bboyairwreck, 12 March 2012 - 04:15 PM.

• 0 Likes

bboyairwreck

bboyairwreck

• 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:01 PM #552

Links are back up! =]
http://www.droidhive...egory/3-bionic/

As well, B12 is up and it looks siiiick. Here's the change log:

What's New in Version B12 (See full changelog)

• 3/12:
  • FFC Working
  • Full Rewrite of INIT.D
  • Updated Apps
  • Some Data Fixed
  • Google Server Hack
  • More Misc

AXI0M link is here:
http://www.droidhive...0m-kang-bionic/

Thanks DT will be flashing it soon

update: Front facing camera goodness!! works great! =] man the only thing missing is HW Acceleration and Video cam! ohhhh snappp!!!

Edited by bboyairwreck, 12 March 2012 - 11:35 PM.

• 0 Likes

contagous

contagous

• 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:54 PM #553

make sure the stock android keyboard is disabled before you try to enable a different one. you can disable it in manage apps.

Just installed B12 and same thing happens, the android keyboard is grayed out so it doesn't let me disable it anyways. Also i don't wish too as i use it in landscape.

Also the ROM still restart when choosing the input method even after i disable it in Manage Apps.

Any other ideas? Really need this to work

***EDIT***

So Swype is now working as default, however now i cant use the android keyboard in landscape... When swype works, if i try to change input method it still restarts the ROM.

Would be nice if i could have both keyboards working again, like in AB1

Thanks

Edited by contagous, 12 March 2012 - 05:57 PM.

• 0 Likes

levi2502

levi2502

Android Beginner

• 63 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:08 PM #554

What is the Google Server Hack?
  • 0 Likes
BOOSH

bboyairwreck

bboyairwreck

• 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:55 PM #555

***EDIT***

So Swype is now working as default, however now i cant use the android keyboard in landscape... When swype works, if i try to change input method it still restarts the ROM.

I just went to test out what you said and I was able to swap back and forth between android keyboard and swype several times and used both in landscape as well. I think your gettin some corrupted zips cuz thats the first i've heard a keyboard problem

PS also if you want to disable any system keyboard you can just delete it in the system > apps folder. thats how I was able to get rid of Japanese IME, PinYin IME and other greyed out keyboard alike on my HP Touchpad
  • 0 Likes

pvt donut001

pvt donut001

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:19 PM #556

I love the rom, so awesome to finally have ICS. There is one problem I have though, not sure if anyone else does though so would appreciate feedback from everyone. While playing music through the "play music" app and enabling and altering the sound effects equalizer (of the musicfx media effects) the effects do not work through to the next song. To get it to work again I must mess with the volume and toggle the equalizer a couple times. Does anyone else have an issue like this?

edit
Just flashed b12 problems all fixed! thanks for the awesome rom

Edited by pvt donut001, 13 March 2012 - 01:24 AM.

• 0 Likes

levi2502

levi2502

Android Beginner

• 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:18 AM #557

Yup, I did everything per the instructions. Used safestrap. No go. I tried re-downloading the zip. Went through it all again and the install still aborted saying that the file was bad. I've installed many ROMs on several phones over the last few years and rarely have this kind of dificulty. I may have to wait until the next version comes out and try it again. BTW, I do have the 902 radio and I'm currently using the Eclipse 2.2 ROM with Titanium-X theme.

I have Eclipse 2.1 on my nonsafe side and AXIOM AOKP Kang AB12 on my safe side. Haven't had any deal breaking issues. Haven't had a bad flash either.
  • 0 Likes
BOOSH

csantoni

csantoni

• 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:01 AM #558

***EDIT***

Thanks

I had this problem in the first few builds but haven't seen it since B8. I install my extra keyboards (I use swiftkey X), enable them in Languages settings and then click the options menu for swiftkey. when I do that, I get a prompt to select my default keyboard. I choose swiftkey and from then on everything works as expected.
  • 0 Likes

Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:16 PM #559

I work in a place where I have a really low signal because of the lead lined walls (sarcasm...maybe). Sometimes I'll have a bar, sometimes I won't have a bar...but I can sometimes keep data for a little while...but if my phone sits idle with the screen off for a while, the data connection will drop (grey bars instead of blue bars)...and nothing I do besides reboot and do the GSM to CDMA/LTE toggle can restore my data connectivity. It will say 4G...but it'll be grey instead of blue, and no amount of clicking or improvement in signal can restore it. This has me rebooting the phone 3 or 4 times a day just to maintain a data connection. Any ideas on what I can do to keep data working?

I have this exact same problem. I looked though 40 pages this thread with no results. Can anyone shed some light on this?
  • 0 Likes

csantoni

csantoni

• 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:16 PM #560

I work in a place where I have a really low signal because of the lead lined walls (sarcasm...maybe). Sometimes I'll have a bar, sometimes I won't have a bar...but I can sometimes keep data for a little while...but if my phone sits idle with the screen off for a while, the data connection will drop (grey bars instead of blue bars)...and nothing I do besides reboot and do the GSM to CDMA/LTE toggle can restore my data connectivity. It will say 4G...but it'll be grey instead of blue, and no amount of clicking or improvement in signal can restore it. This has me rebooting the phone 3 or 4 times a day just to maintain a data connection. Any ideas on what I can do to keep data working?

I have had this issue twice. each time I did a power off & battery pull and then booted. It seemed to help but I have no explanation why.
  • 0 Likes