1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

17 votes

(Official) MIUI.us V4 2.6.29 (06/29/2012) Working Hwa/Data/MMS/Panorama/Beats Audio -

• Please log in to reply

terrigan

terrigan

Average Android

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:37 AM #1311

I've done nothing other than play with the CPU OC in the boot menu, i've set it back to default, "Smartass", but this rom just eats battery. I usually find that wiping battery stats on other roms fixes this problem but not here. After clearing battery stats and reboot, i have 5m 45s on battery..

Now it's 15m.. i don't know.. it's very strange reporting for the battery.

I was on the newest build, i flashed back to stock and put MIUI GB on it. Seems to be doing a bit better all around and no flickering of the screen. Upgrading my phone with my carrier anyways so i'll be losing this for a Galaxy Nexus soon anyway.
  • 0 Likes

nic

nic

hi

• 23 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:55 PM #1312

... Or at least be able to separate ringtone and notification sounds...

This is something I've missed as well coming from GB to ICS Miui; I'd love to see this ringtone/notification volume distinction come back.

Also- how about scrolling widget sensitivity fixed so widgets don't try and resize or move when you scroll say through gmail or calendar events? thanks for considering

I'm using Apex launcher and have no issues with widget scrolling, I use the default calendar widget without problems. You could try Apex if you haven't already
  • 1 Likes

xnap30

xnap30

Fanatic

• 347 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:58 PM #1313

This is something I've missed as well coming from GB to ICS Miui; I'd love to see this ringtone/notification volume distinction come back.

Whoops little sleep posted in wrong thread. Sorry about that

Edited by xnap30, 15 May 2012 - 07:59 PM.

• 0 Likes
Press the 'Like' button instead of cluttering thread with a "Thanks."

SkiBum1207

SkiBum1207

Android Breaker

• 152 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:00 PM #1314

You can separate the sounds. It;s not a ICS rom. This is still a GB rom. The option is in volume setting or theme settings-> Edit.

Also glad to see I'm not the only one with battery life issues. Battery dead after 18 hours of sleep with everything off. It wouldn't last me a few hours of use.

This is most definitely an ICS rom...
  • 0 Likes
Click "Thanks" this post helped!

nic

nic

hi

• 23 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:28 PM #1315

You can separate the sounds. It;s not a ICS rom. This is still a GB rom. The option is in volume setting or theme settings-> Edit.

In some previous v4 builds there was an option to separate notification/ringtone, but it was disabled and un-selectable. In the most current build this has been removed, at least I don't see the option.. If this option does exist somewhere and is usable, please let me know how to get at it...
  • 0 Likes

chromesitar

chromesitar

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:52 PM #1316

Android Version: 4.0.4 (ICS)

And yeah, I only got about an hour of battery life while browsing. Went to CM9; it's a little better, but not as good as GB roms.

The display takes up most of the battery. It seems really really bright, and while lowering brightness helps, battery life doesn't improve that much.

I loved it otherwise. ICS is awesome; I didn't think I'd see it on the X

Edited by chromesitar, 15 May 2012 - 02:57 PM.

• 0 Likes

dtroup64

dtroup64

Android Master

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:56 PM #1317

I have no idea how folks are only getting an hour of battery life on this. I'm running my clock at 1310 and I'm taking off the charger in the morning, and not putting it back till I go to bed. I'm using Twitter, making calls, sending texts...
  • 0 Likes

mystro2b

mystro2b

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:03 PM #1318

You can separate the sounds. It;s not a ICS rom. This is still a GB rom. The option is in volume setting or theme settings->

My about phone screen says "Android version: 4.0.4" isn't that ICS? Also, I don't see option to separate ringtones from notification- settings>sound>Volumes>Ringtone & notifications are combined

Edited by mystro2b, 15 May 2012 - 07:06 PM.

• 0 Likes

neOwb

neOwb

Android Beginner

• 93 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:21 PM #1319

Great ROM. For future releases: any possibility of getting CM9 "Quiet Hours" feature like on Gummy? Or at least be able to separate ringtone and notification sounds so I can turn off my notification sounds at night and still get phone calls from my teenage son when he is in trouble...

Also- how about scrolling widget sensitivity fixed so widgets don't try and resize or move when you scroll say through gmail or calendar events?

thanks for considering

I can't remember if the firewall app has this option or not (I'm back on GB miui for the time being) but dnd mode has hours you can set it to be silent etc

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

xnap30

xnap30

Fanatic

• 347 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:00 PM #1320

This is most definitely an ICS rom...

My about phone screen says "Android version: 4.0.4" isn't that ICS? Also, I don't see option to separate ringtones from notification- settings>sound>Volumes>Ringtone & notifications are combined

LOL sorry I was half dead. Mixed up v4 with defx.
  • 0 Likes
Press the 'Like' button instead of cluttering thread with a "Thanks."