- - - - -

Interesting

• Please log in to reply

OP Technowizard66

Technowizard66

Average Android

• 104 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:02 AM #1

I've been gone for a few months(health stuff) and I come back and it looks like everyone's left. I miss a few people who were always there in a pinch. Still rocking my inspire and playing with Roms. So did every one upgrade to another phone. I went and tried the new razor maxx, put it side by side with my inspire and surprisingly the only difference I saw was the battery life. So if you inspire folks are still out there.......what's up?
Sent from my Desire HD using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

Kris_WasHere

Kris_WasHere

Kris_WasHere

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:34 PM #2

I still have my Inspire i can't upgrade till July of this year :-) But right now i am using MIUI which is awesome on the Inspire!
  • 0 Likes

Sincerely, Kristopher

Username: Kris_WasHere

Site Rules I News I About.me I My Blog I Contact Me

ghostryder

ghostryder

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:55 AM #3

I've been gone for a few months(health stuff) and I come back and it looks like everyone's left. I miss a few people who were always there in a pinch. Still rocking my inspire and playing with Roms. So did every one upgrade to another phone. I went and tried the new razor maxx, put it side by side with my inspire and surprisingly the only difference I saw was the battery life. So if you inspire folks are still out there.......what's up?<br />Sent from my Desire HD using RootzWiki

I'm a droid noob. Bought my Inspire 4 months ago and I have become a EOM junkie, never keeping a ROM over a,week. However, my current ROM by CoreDroid is a rocking success. I plan on keeping it for a while. I lover nearly everything it does.

Rooted Inspire using the wicked CoreDroidHD v9.3!

Edited by ghostryder, 21 February 2012 - 02:58 AM.

• 0 Likes

wgeorgecook

wgeorgecook

Android Apprentice

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:10 PM #4

I got myself an iPhone and kind of forgot to pop back on every now and then. I was testing some of the ICS roms before I left though. Last I heard, even the camera is working on them now
  • 0 Likes
<--- I don't much to offer, but if I helped out, a Thanks would be nice!

HTCinspired

HTCinspired

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:14 AM #5

I'm a droid noob. Bought my Inspire 4 months ago and I have become a EOM junkie, never keeping a ROM over a,week. However, my current ROM by CoreDroid is a rocking success. I plan on keeping it for a while. I lover nearly everything it does.

Rooted Inspire using the wicked CoreDroidHD v9.3!

Hey there Ghostryder, nice to see ya over here bragging bout CoreDroids perfection :')
  • 0 Likes

doomagoli

doomagoli

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:07 AM #6

Hi All, I am new here. Add me too on your gang ...
  • 0 Likes