19 votes

[ROM] UNOFFICIAL CM9 Nightly Builds [DISCONTINUED]

cm9 cyanogenmod tenderloin nightly teamwin
  • Please log in to reply

dmgilfilen

dmgilfilen

Supporter

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:10 AM #811

I noticed that Eyeballer put in the boot animation, but it looks really choppy. I've seen people put in like a much smoother version like 60fps or something in other phones. But I guess this is the official boot animation so shrug.

Theres a whole discussion thread on this - have fun:
http://rootzwiki.com...animations-cm9/
Includes basic instructions for changing your boot animation and some downloadable samples.
  • 0 Likes

Lothinator

Lothinator

Veteran of the G1 Era

• 356 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:24 AM #812

Someone mucking with wifi drivers???

I have been using cm9 since late January, numerous versions of Alpha and Nightly. I just switched from 30-20 to 3-26, and BAM now my Wi-Fi is HORRIBLE.... it is always dead when I turn the screen back on after the device has been idle. I have to turn it off and back on to get Wi-Fi back.... it worked on every single other version without issue, and my Wi-Fi network hasn't changed....

so... whatever was changed, I sure hope someone changes it back!
  • 0 Likes
If it ain't broke, you didn't overclock it enough.

Mauser

Mauser

• 51 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:27 AM #813

GAPPS 03/17 error

I just noticed that I can no longer "purchase" any apps from the market (even free apps). When I attempt to accept & download I get "Error processing purchase."

This problem is specific to 03/17 version of the apps - I flashed back to the 03/04 apps and do not get the error. I am currently running the 0326 nightly, but same problem when I go back to 0323. Anybody know what may be causing this? Thanx
  • 0 Likes

12paq

12paq

Photographer

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:47 AM #814

GAPPS 03/17 error

I just noticed that I can no longer "purchase" any apps from the market (even free apps). When I attempt to accept & download I get "Error processing purchase."

This problem is specific to 03/17 version of the apps - I flashed back to the 03/04 apps and do not get the error. I am currently running the 0326 nightly, but same problem when I go back to 0323. Anybody know what may be causing this? Thanx

Try; clear market data and cache, reboot and sign back in.
3-17-12 is working fine here.
  • 0 Likes
~ a random gallery of my photographic work ~

.........you can follow me here

bzegil

bzegil

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:49 AM #815

Someone mucking with wifi drivers???

I have been using cm9 since late January, numerous versions of Alpha and Nightly. I just switched from 30-20 to 3-26, and BAM now my Wi-Fi is HORRIBLE.... it is always dead when I turn the screen back on after the device has been idle. I have to turn it off and back on to get Wi-Fi back.... it worked on every single other version without issue, and my Wi-Fi network hasn't changed....

so... whatever was changed, I sure hope someone changes it back!

Same here, never had Wi-Fi issues prior to 3-26 and I've tried about 90% of the nightlies, now I have to reset Wi-Fi after waking up my TP. I am about to download 3-27 and see if its going to be the same.
  • 0 Likes

Andrew's Android

Andrew's Android

• 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:13 AM #816

Weird Maps issue. Running nightly 3/23. Although I do not activate Google Maps, virtually every time I press the soft-button that shows the open programs (what is that function actually called, btw?), Maps is shown to be open. I'll swipe it closed, and the next time I press the button Maps will be there again. And even more oddly, if I press to open Maps, I just get sent to the home screen.
Maps otherwise runs normally if I open it the usual way.

Thanks to everyone for the great work on ICS!
  • 0 Likes

Mauser

Mauser

• 51 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:35 AM #817

Try; clear market data and cache, reboot and sign back in.
3-17-12 is working fine here.

Thank you for the reply. Where do I find "market data" and any specific market cache? I have already tried clearing cache and Dalvik cache and reflashing the apps in CWM. Did not help.

Update: I found the clear data button under the Apps in system properties - no help. Perhaps the problem is because I refused to enter any payment information when setting up gapps?

Edited by Mauser, 27 March 2012 - 09:06 AM.

• 0 Likes

lhupman

lhupman

Android Beginner

• 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:56 AM #818

Wow. Just installed 3/27 daily and FPS (frames per second) went from 49 to 60 in the Antutu benchmark. Overall score went up 400 points from what I have seen since the 3/20 daily which had sunk down a bit. Now back in the 6400-6600 range again at 1782 mhz interactive. Good!
  • 0 Likes

Candyman

Candyman

• 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:33 AM #819

Wow. Just installed 3/27 daily and FPS (frames per second) went from 49 to 60 in the Antutu benchmark. Overall score went up 400 points from what I have seen since the 3/20 daily which had sunk down a bit. Now back in the 6400-6600 range again at 1782 mhz interactive. Good!

Just to add as well that they have now added the CRT screen off effect when locking/sleeping your device. Very cool
  • 0 Likes

travisross69

travisross69

Super User

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:43 AM #820

It looks like they added a few tenderloin updates and dalingrin was included in them... So that means there are some improvements happening. I have to say that it seems like this rom's just keeps getting better!

Just to add as well that they have now added the CRT screen off effect when locking/sleeping your device. Very cool

• 0 Likes
If I helped LIKE me! If someone else helped... LIKE them. We are community! ;) Mindsplit Moboot and Boot Animation http://rootzwiki.com...imation-themes/