1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

* * * * -
1 votes

Cornerstone - CM9 (UNOFFICIAL) (Blue ICS style)

Android CM9 Cornerstone
  • Please log in to reply

OP Icefeet

Icefeet

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:31 AM #1

Hello fellow Touchpad Users,

I've been busy with building a rom with cornerstone baked in for the last couple of days.(Based on CM9 source)

I didn't like the original theme of cornerstone so I edited it to be more ICS like.
Posted Image

Download link:http://dl.dropbox.co..._blue_0.0.1.zip

Only for people running CM9!

Apply in CWM without wiping, you could wipe but it's not neccesary.

There are still some edits to be made, layout is not all that precise but works well for the purpose.

Note: Trebuchet behaves kind off funky with cornerstone, I switched to ADW Launcher Ex which works better with Cornerstone.

I'm not responsible for any crashes/bricked touchpads so install at your own risk!
  • Browser doesn't work tablet way
  • Some apps have problems with SU
  • No Live Wallpapers
  • Not all apps can be run in one of the two smaller panels
  • You can't have more than one instance of the same application open
  • Trebuchet doesn't work well with cornerstone, try ADW Ex it works better but not flawless

Edited by Icefeet, 16 February 2012 - 06:03 AM.

• 2 Likes

OP Icefeet

Icefeet

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:34 AM #2

reserved
  • 0 Likes

coppolla

coppolla

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:42 AM #3

amazing thank you men
downloading now
  • 0 Likes

NoMadMan

NoMadMan

Android Lover

• 101 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:01 AM #4

tried it a few hours ago. not yet a big fan. maybe when it allows the other panes to go full screen and back.

ps. i like they new theme though. the orig was horrible :)

pss. you forgot to mention how buggy it is and the number of apps visible in the drawer

Edited by NoMadMan, 16 February 2012 - 04:05 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Icefeet

Icefeet

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:10 AM #5

tried it a few hours ago. not yet a big fan. maybe when it allows the other panes to go full screen and back.

ps. i like they new theme though. the orig was horrible :)

pss. you forgot to mention how buggy it is and the number of apps visible in the drawer

Yeah i didn't like the old theme at all,

as I said trebuchet doesn't work quite well with cornerstone, with ADW it better but still not perfect
  • 0 Likes

NoMadMan

NoMadMan

Android Lover

• 101 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:18 AM #6

neither does Apex and Nova. Also I was having problems with getting superuser perms on a few apps. it works well if bare install with gapps though. But hey, not's not even suppose to be a daily driver. So i'm not complaining. Can't wait for it to merge with CM9. But, I doubt i'll use it as much as trebuchet and the other launchers.
  • 1 Likes

OP Icefeet

Icefeet

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:21 AM #7

neither does Apex and Nova. Also I was having problems with getting superuser perms on a few apps. it works well if bare install with gapps though. But hey, not's not even suppose to be a daily driver. So i'm not complaining. Can't wait for it to merge with CM9. But, I doubt i'll use it as much as trebuchet and the other launchers.

Yeah it still behaves funky, i have not seen the problems with SU but good to know
  • 0 Likes

NoMadMan

NoMadMan

Android Lover

• 101 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:34 AM #8

yea, i went and restored 157 apps from Ti backup so there was bound to be a few problems with certain apps. Oh, and animated wallpapers dont work. at least not on my install.
  • 0 Likes

OP Icefeet

Icefeet

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:40 AM #9

Merged with first post

Edited by Icefeet, 16 February 2012 - 06:02 AM.

• 0 Likes

vistazifta

vistazifta

Android Beginner

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:42 PM #10

It actually killed my wifi I can read networks but can't connect so I flshed my old rom back it might be those new wifi drivers in allthe new builds idk
  • 0 Likes