Rate this Topic

1 votes

AOKP for VZW Gtab

• Please log in to reply

jjhiza

jjhiza

Requiem Dev

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:07 PM #21

jjhiza, Protekk is pretty much ready to release aokp beta on the a500 fyi. I've had issues with my tab also has anyone had issues with trying to long press and the screen rotating ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I've just started having some issues with my tab, but I think it's related to the Supercharge script I'm running. I saw that Protekk has build 27 up and running, but most people seem to agree that Thor's v96 is still performing better that AOKP at this point. I may take it for a test drive though. :)

D3 AOKP b27
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

djsturm

djsturm

CrackFlasher

• 179 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:17 AM #22

Installed B27 last night and my headphones still arnt working through a dock..... driving me nuts the only thing i use my tab for is to mount in a media dock in my car. anyone know how to get the dock audio working? ive installed voodoo and tried rebooting while in the dock and all to no avail......;
  • 0 Likes
Device List
GNEX *AOKP B38*
GTAB 10.1v *AOKP B37*

jt1134

jt1134

MILF

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:31 AM #23

Installed B27 last night and my headphones still arnt working through a dock..... driving me nuts the only thing i use my tab for is to mount in a media dock in my car. anyone know how to get the dock audio working? ive installed voodoo and tried rebooting while in the dock and all to no avail......;

You need to code a fix. Khasmek and I don't have said docks so we technically can't work on it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

djsturm

djsturm

CrackFlasher

• 179 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:17 PM #24

You need to code a fix. Khasmek and I don't have said docks so we technically can't work on it

well i dont know how to code a fix......BUT i will gladly send u one of my many docks if u could get it to work....i have a dozen of them....id send one to each if u think u could fix it....i custom install these into different cars and the dock working properly is a must for me... pm me if u are interested
  • 0 Likes
Device List
GNEX *AOKP B38*
GTAB 10.1v *AOKP B37*

OP ianphillips1

ianphillips1

androidIAN

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:02 AM #25

Milestone 4 is soon to be out. It too is MTD like JT's latest. Keep in mind the name change, now referred to a galaxytab7c.

Ian

sent from my sock drawer
  • 0 Likes
Ian
HTC DNA - ViperDNA
32gb Grouper

@nestaroot

shanedroid

shanedroid

Average Android

• 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:16 PM #26

Wondering the perks of installing the tablet with the dock? I have mine installed in my car and am considering the dock as an addition if I can find use in it. Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

EstesDogg

EstesDogg

Android Beginner

• 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:06 AM #27

I dont normally reach out for help but, im having a hard time.

I have flashed roms on many phones (DX, Droid Charge, Moto Razr, GNex)

This one is kicking my ass.

I have a the VZW Galaxy Tab 7 and would like to get AOKP 27 on it.

I get CWR 5.0.2.7 installed and wipe the big three, flash B27 then GAPPS.

Then im just stuck at the samsung logo and have to heimdall back to stock. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: Flashed the CM9 build 5 then flashed AKOP B27 no issues Thanks Anyway!

Edited by EstesDogg, 13 March 2012 - 10:38 AM.

• 1 Likes

Awexit76

Awexit76

Android Beginner

• 126 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:12 PM #28

Estes. I had this same issue. Tried everything... And then got it. Not sure why it worked but it will get you there nonetheless.

In this forum, under development, there is an ics rom, from unrooted stock, there is a way near page 57 to get cwm on and get on the rom....

From that rom, you can reboot recovery, wipe and install aokp.

For whatever reason, the only way I could get on aokp was through the ics rom.

I jumped on aokp when the recovery was broken, and even flashing recovery and trying to upgrade aokps had me stuck on samsung logo. Thankfully I had nandroid of the ics rom, and all went well from it.

Hope this helps

• 0 Likes

stpbby

stpbby

Android Enthusiast

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:28 AM #29

I dont normally reach out for help but, im having a hard time.

I have flashed roms on many phones (DX, Droid Charge, Moto Razr, GNex)

This one is kicking my ass.

I have a the VZW Galaxy Tab 7 and would like to get AOKP 27 on it.

I get CWR 5.0.2.7 installed and wipe the big three, flash B27 then GAPPS.

Then im just stuck at the samsung logo and have to heimdall back to stock. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: Flashed the CM9 build 5 then flashed AOKP B27 no issues Thanks Anyway!

I was in the same position as you. Been flashing ROMS / Kernel's / and whatever else I can get my hands on for years. But this galaxy tab has been kicking my a$$. kept getting script assert errors when trying to install CM9 build 7, and was stuck at the Samsung screen on AOKP b27. did like you and flashed CM9 b5 and it worked.

Now i need to see which tastes better - JT's CM9 b7 or AOKP b27. Has anyone used both?
  • 0 Likes
Galaxy Nexus <vzw> | latest JakeDay ROM| Kernel varies weekly

OP ianphillips1

ianphillips1

androidIAN

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:58 AM #30

I was in the same position as you. Been flashing ROMS / Kernel's / and whatever else I can get my hands on for years. But this galaxy tab has been kicking my a$$. kept getting script assert errors when trying to install CM9 build 7, and was stuck at the Samsung screen on AOKP b27. did like you and flashed CM9 b5 and it worked.

Now i need to see which tastes better - JT's CM9 b7 or AOKP b27. Has anyone used both?

Jt's fingers have been all up in this. They both run very similar. AOKP has a lot of customization options.

Ian

sent from the innerweb
  • 0 Likes
Ian
HTC DNA - ViperDNA
32gb Grouper

@nestaroot