Rate this Topic

2 votes

AOKP | inc | June 24 | build 40

• Please log in to reply

beatlesfan01

beatlesfan01

• 65 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:32 PM #11

I'm running this on my Galaxy Nexus and figured I'd pop over to the dinc forum to see what's what. I had no idea AOKP was out for the Inc. I'm gonna dust off the ol' inc and load this up. Thanks Team Kang!
  • 0 Likes
VZW Galaxy Nexus / Nexus 7 8GB / HTC Incredible-Retired
Posted Image

samsuck

samsuck

XDA Hater

• 805 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:09 PM #12

Haha nice, I'm also on my Galaxy Nexus but I think I'm taking the DINC out of retirement to flash this.
Working data? :)
  • 0 Likes

elpeterson

elpeterson

Nothing Is Impossible

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:31 PM #13

Protekk, happy to see you working on the Inc. I've moved on to the AOKP for the GNexus. I have a spare INC that I am currently loading AOKP b22 onto. Happy to test anything you need.
  • 0 Likes
I am always willing to help, hit me up on Google+ or Twitter
TORO | GROUPER

mikeymop

mikeymop

Warning: Low Battery

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:52 AM #14

I saw they got OpenGL on the Evo 4g with a new kernel. I'm going to watch this thread closely until a new build with in ported to Dinc is posted.
  • 0 Likes
PM me if you need any help!

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Carbon / Miui.us Developer

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:24 AM #15

Haha nice, I'm also on my Galaxy Nexus but I think I'm taking the DINC out of retirement to flash this.
Working data? :)

im using this as my daily driver working everything incept video recording also has good battery life compared to the evervolv build i was using
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

"If you like my work please consider donating. Beer helps me keep going lol"

Follow me @BeansTown106, Massive Props to Everyone that donated to Fund My Note2

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 Retired Device's: Droid RaZr, Droid2, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid Incredible

illest™

illest™

Android Beginner

• 14 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:38 AM #16

hey first off great build. I installed the Amazon app store and I cant sign into my account. I tried my password on line and even changed it so just checking to see if its the ROM or some other problem.
  • 0 Likes

techferret

techferret

Android Beginner

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:55 AM #17

hey first off great build. I installed the Amazon app store and I cant sign into my account. I tried my password on line and even changed it so just checking to see if its the ROM or some other problem.

Just installed the Amazon Appstore myself to verify and I cannot log in either. Tried signing in connected to wifi and cellular data but no go.
  • 1 Likes
1. HTC Rezound | CleanROM 4.1
2. Apple iPhone 4s | iOS 5.0.1 JB
3. Apple iPad 2 | iOS 5.0.1 JB
4. Samsung Admire | Admired Monster 3.0
5. Amazon Kindle Fire | Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ ICS CM9 Kang ROM Themed ¯´·.¸¸. -

tork1149

tork1149

Android Beginner

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:18 PM #18

I restored amazon appstore with titanium and it works fine

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

anrichardson

anrichardson

Android Addict

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:19 AM #19

It means you have to many devices authorized for amazon app store. I had the same problem with my DX. emailed Amazon and they reset all my devices. Just log onto amazon appstore in the browser and deauthorize all of them to log in.
  • 1 Likes

jacko1

jacko1

Android Lover

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:10 PM #20

whats the best kernel for this for smoothness
  • 0 Likes
hit the thanks button if i helped you sucka