Posted Image

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP sitePosted Image

• Make sure you're on the latest CWM
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Posted ImageFind the latest releases hereFind build-28 herePosted ImageWe spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.Donate to meDonate to WhitehawkxDonate to Jonathan GriggDonate to Zaphod-BeebleDonate to ProTekkDonate to CyanogenModEvery donation is cherished and loved.If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!Posted ImageCheck out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Edited by Zaphod-Beeblebrox, 30 March 2012 - 04:12 AM.

• 7 Likes
HTC DROID Incredible - Retired
HTC Thunderbolt - Retired
HTC DROID Incredible 2 - Retired
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Daily Driver
HP TouchPad 32 GB
http://www.twitter.com/ProTekkFZS

SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Resident Incredible Forum's Troll

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:53 PM #2

YEAH!!!!!!!! i see you post on twitter for other phones, but its good to see it came to the inc.
  • 0 Likes
US Government to you (via TSA): "We have a right to see through your clothes and grope your genitals. If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide".
US Government to Wikileaks: "Hey, this is private!'
Posted Image

I8qbert

I8qbert

Android Apprentice

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:21 PM #3

Thanks for posting this!
  • 0 Likes

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Carbon / Miui.us Developer

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:36 PM #4

does this have the working cam?
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

"If you like my work please consider donating. Beer helps me keep going lol"

Follow me @BeansTown106, Massive Props to Everyone that donated to Fund My Note2

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 Retired Device's: Droid RaZr, Droid2, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid Incredible

OP ProTekk

ProTekk

Developer

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:51 PM #5

does this have the working cam?

Yes.
  • 0 Likes
HTC DROID Incredible - Retired
HTC Thunderbolt - Retired
HTC DROID Incredible 2 - Retired
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Daily Driver
HP TouchPad 32 GB
http://www.twitter.com/ProTekkFZS

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:08 PM #6

Yes.

just installed all is good real nice rom wish we could have real ice cream like this on dx/d2.. :( only bug im finding is cannot record videos it wont let u hit record the button doesnt do anything..
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Follow me @BeansTown106, Massive Props to Everyone that donated to Fund My Note2

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 Retired Device's: Droid RaZr, Droid2, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid Incredible

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:11 PM #7

also no keypad to activate when i dial *228
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:11 PM #8

I'm very interested in how this is running on the Incredible. I LOVE AOKP on my GNexus and Touchpad and would like to flash it to my brother's Incredible.

He's been on CM7 for a long time and I think he's getting bored of it. Is there anything that doesn't work with ICS builds and do they run well on the Incredible.
  • 0 Likes

TheBr0ken

TheBr0ken

Android Beginner

• 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:22 PM #9

also no keypad to activate when i dial *228

Gnex on 4g doesnt do *228 for activation so don't be surprised that that it doesn't work. Works for other times you need to enter numbers while in a call. Its only missing during activation. Just dial *22899 instead. Bypasses the need to hit 1 or 2.
  • 1 Likes

SkullOne

SkullOne

Android Apprentice

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:34 AM #10

Just got finished installing this on the wife's Dinc. I'm so damn jealous. I so wish I could be running this on my Thunderbolt. Nice solid ROM for the most part. Have noticed a few glitches which I'll post on the issues in a few minutes but certainly nothing that's a deal breaker.

Good job Team Kang!

Oh and the unicorn with rainbows is friggin awesome LMAO
  • 0 Likes

Nexus 5 | CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies

"If you can accept losing, you can't win." - Vince Lombardi