- - - - -

Custom Fullscreen Boot Animation 'No Kanging Droids' for HP Touchpad

Boot Animation
  • Please log in to reply

OP RolandDeschain79

RolandDeschain79

Android Adventurer

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:24 PM #11

Am downloading the v2 file because the XL file is a broken link.. will report errors after testing.

Thanks dude..

Edit:

I went with the Updated XL version: MIND BLOWING!
The Animation goes pretty fast and it doesnt make it to the end of the sequence before the device boots up completely.
I'm guessing the ROM has some kind of code to stop the Animation at whatever point its at once bootup is complete.
The same thing happens with my Nexus One and my G2x (Both have customed BA's running also).

You mentioned that you have only done this using Boot Animation Changer Pro.

However I simply replaced the original BA with your zip file and renamed it to "Bootanimation.zip"
by navigating to (from Root dir) System/Media using EStrongs File Explorer (With Root Privledges).

Thanks for the Great work.. this Animo is SWEEEET!!

=o)

Awesome! Thanks so much for testing and giving me some feedback. Its funny how the boot times seen to vary. Sometimes it makes it to the end for me and other times it doesn't. I wonder if having different versions of CM9 could affect the boot time?

I mainly Boot Animation Changer Pro cause it was taking way too long to test by moving the files and renaming them. I think I had about 50 versions on my desktop at one point. Thanks for testing it like this and confirming it works properly.

Edited by RolandDeschain79, 24 February 2012 - 01:24 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP RolandDeschain79

RolandDeschain79

Android Adventurer

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:28 PM #12

Edit on post above..

And I found this thread on adding audio to BA's
Not sure if this will help though

http://androidforums...tion-guide.html

=o)

This looks interesting. I'm going to try adding an audio file and see what happens. Thanks for the info!
  • 0 Likes

Aw9d

Aw9d

• 16 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:40 PM #13

Running the Afro Samurai one.. Best, freaking, boot animation EVER! Mad props to the OP for this! I love it.. Can't wait to see you make a few more anime ones like this!!!!
  • 1 Likes

12paq

12paq

Photographer

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:16 PM #14

Wow! These are fun, thanks!
  • 1 Likes
~ a random gallery of my photographic work ~

.........you can follow me here