1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

2 votes

[ROM] WP7 CM7 (2-4-12)(Hubs Theme Tutorial Added)

wp7 cm7 tbolt thunderbolt
  • Please log in to reply

OP NickxxSfk

NickxxSfk

Dev-in-Progress

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:11 PM #21

Minus the theme aand it being cm7 correct. However I'm gonna try and add in some more wp7 elements into it. This is just a starting point for now. So its not like I'm doing anything too crazy yet :P

Sent from my Desensed Tbolt
  • 0 Likes

OP NickxxSfk

NickxxSfk

Dev-in-Progress

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:06 PM #22

And this may be stupid to say but if you guys don't appreciate this its fine. Just I ask of you to please not try to make me or anyone else look an idiot. I don't want any drama. If you'd like to see anything in any of my ROMs just leave a comment of what you would like and I will do my best to add it.

• 0 Likes

theMichael

theMichael

Average Android

• 716 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:26 PM #23

And this may be stupid to say but if you guys don't appreciate this its fine. Just I ask of you to please not try to make me or anyone else look an idiot. I don't want any drama. If you'd like to see anything in any of my ROMs just leave a comment of what you would like and I will do my best to add it.

+1, just ignore the haters and keep up the good work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes
| Phone: HTC Thunderbolt | Rom: Thundershed 1.6 | Kernel: leankernel 6.2.1 | Radio: .19 |
| Tablet: Motorola Xoom (Wi-Fi) | Rom: Team EOS build 155 | Kernel: Tiamat |

mayajw

mayajw

Android Apprentice

• 43 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:48 PM #24

I tried this out earlier and had fun playing with it. I appreciate you doing some work for the TB community. Don't really understand the negative comments. If you don't like, restore your nandroid and move on.

• 0 Likes

DoubleDeesR4Me

DoubleDeesR4Me

Super User

• 322 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:30 PM #25

What is the best cm7 theme? This is running incredibly well for me

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

ShanDestromp

ShanDestromp

Android Apprentice

• 27 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:10 AM #26

+1, just ignore the haters and keep up the good work.

Agreed. I know you haven't "done much" yet but so far it's very good. Good enough to get me away from the MR4 build that I'd been running since it was leaked anyways haha.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

Derrtydozen

Derrtydozen

Android Apprentice

• 78 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:29 AM #27

One thing you have to understand is that there are gonna be supporters and there are gonna be haters with big mouths, usually you'll here the haters first and most. But the important thing is to remember that there are people who like your work, and those are the people you should be concerned about.

All development here should be appreciated by everyone, unfortunately this isn't the perfect world of Walgreens haha... so just do your thing bro!!
  • 0 Likes

Ameshican

Ameshican

Average Android

• 148 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:37 AM #28

Been running for a day and haven't run into any problems. WP7 looks nice. Looking forward to where this goes.

Edited by Ameshican, 05 February 2012 - 01:37 AM.

• 0 Likes
The last man on Earth sat in a room. There came a knock at the door...
--- -- ---
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (VZW)

john..

john..

Android Beginner

• 40 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:57 AM #29

I like the idea. I looks like something different that can be built upon. I also like that you are going to do it in stages. Keep up the good work.
  • 0 Likes

OP NickxxSfk

NickxxSfk

Dev-in-Progress

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:11 AM #30

Thanks for the support guys. This is completely for the community though so any bugs or anything you want added you'll have to let me know since I don't use this all to often. Then ill start up my magic and see what we can do ;D

Sent from my Customized piece of Machinery
  • 0 Likes