[THEME ENGINE]Old Geezers Big Icon/ MashUp

AOKP big icons
  • Please log in to reply

OP Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Just an older, more bitter version of Roman

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:04 PM #1

Another Zaphod-Beeblebrox Kangcreation.

Several members approached me about making a mod that increased the size of a few status bar items. The 'reason' for this is to be able to quickly/easily see the status of their device while in a car dock etc. It's about Safety!. Come on, we all know some of us are just getting older and need bigger icons! Admit it. I have.

This 'theme' increases the size of the Clock, the status bar icons, and the date in the drop down notification tray. The icons are pretty bright and colorful and should give you a quick status of your signal type (3G/4G) and signal strengths with just a quick glance.

In keeping with the highway safety (yea right!) purpose of this theme, I've changed a few icons and re-organized the traffic indicators for wifi & cell data. Thanks to Gapi for the 4g icon and the idea to push the 'road/highway' aspect of the theme.

**** 03/21/12 **** For build 28, I've decided to base the Old Geezers changes off of my new favorite theme. The base for this is Chopperthedog's Mashup. You can see that theme here: http://rootzwiki.com...rs-old-friends/ (and please go thank him... it's a very nice and detailed theme. Had to have taken a lot of time)

What I've done here is taken his theme base, and just did the Big Icon/Text changes like we've done in the past, but kept the rest of his styling and coloring.

** Special thanks to Chopperthedog for making these builds for us now.

Posted Image

M6 - http://teamsbrissenm...ezer_mashup.zip

01-31-2013 **** The return of the Old Geezers Mashup (As a Theme Engine APK). Chopperthedog made this for me of course. I've been using it for several months, but never released it. I was hoping he would do his own thread and/or push it to the play store. He has allowed me to go and release this though.

http://dl.dropbox.co...eezerMashUp.apk

This was created a few months ago, so some of the newer features may not be fully themed. But as I said, I've been using it for a while now quite happily. Please enjoy and go thank Chopper for his awesome work.

Edited by Zaphod-Beeblebrox, 30 January 2013 - 07:30 AM.

• 2 Likes
Trolls are not Winners. But some Winners are indeed trolls.

droidnew

droidnew

Android Beginner

• 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:16 PM #2

Wow! As an old geezer myself, let me just say this is pretty darn cool!! Thanks for doing this!!!
  • 0 Likes

Str8ridr

Str8ridr

Android Apprentice

• 114 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:50 PM #3

When am I considered a geezer?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
LTE Galaxy Nexus

Justifi

Justifi

Android Apprentice

• 230 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:52 PM #4

When am I considered a geezer?:D

If your not sure, your a geezer.

• 0 Likes

houseboatwayne

houseboatwayne

Android Apprentice

• 183 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:59 PM #5

Wow i'm an old geezer. Thanks. Just one problem now my penis looks smaller.

• 2 Likes

Jaxidian

Jaxidian

teh Jax

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:07 PM #6

Considering this w/241 Density... :-)
  • 0 Likes

MFD00M

MFD00M

Android Beginner

• 656 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:32 PM #7

Wow i'm an old geezer. Thanks. Just one problem now my penis looks smaller.

LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

shaolinsoldier

shaolinsoldier

Super User

• 381 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:54 PM #8

Love this! One question, how can I change the color of the 2 blue lines that go across the screen? That's the only part of the theme I'm using that gets messed up... I'd actually like to make them black..
  • 0 Likes
Device: Galaxy Nexus
ROM: JBSOURCERY

mistermojorizin

mistermojorizin

Super User

• 250 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:08 PM #9

will this override the transparent status bar and nav bar mod?
  • 0 Likes

Kancerstick

Kancerstick

• 91 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:07 PM #10

thanks i really needed osmething like this, Im running 220 dpi..... I have to squint to make anything out ;) flashing now, i will report back!
  • 0 Likes