• wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Posted Image
Find the latest releases here

Find build-28 here

Posted Image
We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
Posted Image
Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Edited by roman, 04 May 2012 - 10:23 AM.

• 6 Likes

Eatmode4life

Eatmode4life

Android Beginner

• 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:07 AM #2

Downloading now. Thanks! I was hoping form some AOKP love on my XOOM since you released it for the GTab.
  • 0 Likes

JustinD2473

JustinD2473

Android Beginner

• 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:16 AM #3

Oh yeah, Me too! Installing now!
  • 0 Likes

relkma

relkma

Android Beginner

• 140 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:31 AM #4

man I can't freakin wait. At work right now and charger is at home and damn Xoom is at 20% :-( no USB charging sucks!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

Eatmode4life

Eatmode4life

Android Beginner

• 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:38 AM #5

First thing I noticed is that the tablet will reboot if you click the power button twice. Wallet crashes upon startup (probably since there is no NFC on the XOOM). ROM Control crashes when switching from Weather to General UI. That is all I have found so far.

Thanks for putting this on the XOOM and the great work you do.
  • 0 Likes

Bl4ckpheniX

Bl4ckpheniX

Call me Richard Wiggler

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:41 AM #6

Was always hoping for this! Really appreciate it! Love it on my GN, now my tab gets some love. Will send you some money when taxes get here.

AOKP is amazing! 36 chambers of death! Check yo neck!
  • 0 Likes
Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
ROM: AOKP By:TEAM KANG
Kernel: Faux123 or GTFO
Motorolla XOOM
ROM: AOKP By: TEAM KANG

tehgeekguy

tehgeekguy

Average Android

• 38 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:22 PM #7

Oh hell yeah! I'll definitely try this out :) I love the rom on my NS.
  • 0 Likes

tehgeekguy

tehgeekguy

Average Android

• 38 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:59 PM #8

First thing I noticed is that the tablet will reboot if you click the power button twice. Wallet crashes upon startup (probably since there is no NFC on the XOOM). ROM Control crashes when switching from Weather to General UI. That is all I have found so far.

Thanks for putting this on the XOOM and the great work you do.

Same thing here. Everytime Wallet FC's and going to General UI in Rom Control crashes.

Another thing I noticed on wingray is that it still shows a "cell" connection icon down by the clock, even though I'm connected to WiFi. The WiFi icon shows too, and that it's connected, but the cell icon is gray. Since wingray is wifi only, that cell icon shouldn't even show up.

Other than that, it looks to be running alright so far. I'll test it out some more tonight when I have more free time.
  • 0 Likes

baggy

baggy

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:37 PM #9

Looking good so far, can't wait until this is working fully. Getting the same problems as others, General UI crashes, and pressing the power button seems to do something but I'm not sure what... the screen goes black and won't come back on, pressing it twice reboots. Also the Wallet FCs are expected since it doesn't have NFC, just need to edit the GAPPS.
  • 0 Likes

relkma

relkma

Android Beginner

• 140 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:24 PM #10

same problems as stated above for me too. Cannot wait either - love this rom and all of Romans awesome work!! Some other things I noticed as well are : no face unlock, no reboot menu, no awesome team kang boot ani, no big menu or search soft key options, no clock options, no show or hide options for legacy menu keys. Still exploring - will get back in a little bit with more feedback. :-) thanks so much roman! Asked a week or so ago if Xoom build would b a possibility and u said probably eventually. Never expected this quick!! U rock!! Keep up the good work!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes