Rate this Topic

2 votes

AOKP | vivow | Milestone 6

• Please log in to reply

n0yd

n0yd

• 54 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:28 PM #31

ProTekk this rom is BY FAR my favorite ICS build so far. It's the smoothest, no stupid problems for me. I don't use BT, Camera only on occasion, and I don't use MMS as I don't pay for messaging and use gvoice only.

I hope you continue to keep on working with this rom. If you need best testers on anything I'm commonly on freenode pretty much 24/7 under the nick "n0yd", I'm well versed with linux, adb etc. So if you need testers for vivow give me a shout.

Edited by n0yd, 03 February 2012 - 02:43 PM.

• 0 Likes
Each day I am forced to add yet another name to the list of people who piss me off...
...like my own tiny prick! Teehee!

Rogan

Rogan

Supporting Member

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:22 PM #32

Not to be that guy, but can anyone report on battery life?
  • 0 Likes
Current Phone: Droid Incredible 2

Current Tablet: Nexus 7 16 gb

Earlier Devices: Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, Kindle Fire

sixohtew

sixohtew

captain planet

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:25 PM #33

Not to be that guy, but can anyone report on battery life?

I'm using aeroevens kernel v7 on smart ass @1.4 and so far battery is wonderful...I'll hit you up later to let you know

Sent from my Incredible 2 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

- hp touchpad unlocked running homebrewed AOKP 4.4.2 with homebrewed 3.0 kernel

- verizon lg g2 unlocked running homebrewed AOKP 4.4.2 with homebrewed 3.4.0 kernel

--if you like my work and would like to buy me a beer, id greatly appreciate it :)

beaton3344

beaton3344

• 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:42 PM #34

ProTekk or anyone that can help... Im sure everyone has seen the issues a few of us have been having... Black screen after screen is shut down.. Slugish and almost unusable... I have ran your christmas version along with aero and touch beta 3.. No problems what so ever. I have gave up just wondering if anyone has any ideas ive tried every thing I can think of.... Just really would like to run ICS again... Ive flashed every rom I can find and all work perfect even the latest CyanogenMod 7. Only rom that doesnt work is any ICS version. Ive tried wiping SD Card multiple times and ways... Tried installing rom then booting without SD Card. Tried changing partitions to Ext 3 and Ext 4.. Tried installing CyanogenMod then ICS no luck.... Nothing else I can think of.. Only thing I havent tried yet was going back to stock and re rooting from the begining... Someone was going to try it on XDA waiting to see results on what had happened...
  • 0 Likes

ajohn7211

ajohn7211

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:43 PM #35

After using for a most of today,the only issue I've had is that its frozen up on me twice and I had to battery pull each time to get it going again. I triple wiped everything before flashing and then flashed from, aeroevan's .7 kernel, then gapps.

Sent from my Intergalatic destroyer using Morse code
  • 0 Likes

jessegio34

jessegio34

Android Beginner

• 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:08 PM #36

When is your next update Pro? Great job by the way.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

pmoradi2002

pmoradi2002

Super User

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:41 PM #37

Changed the density to 200, softkeys disappeared but could still be used. Changed the density back to 240 and they still won't come back. Ideas?
  • 0 Likes

hpaulus

hpaulus

Android Beginner

• 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:57 PM #38

No GSM

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

sixohtew

sixohtew

captain planet

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:57 PM #39

Changed the density to 200, softkeys disappeared but could still be used. Changed the density back to 240 and they still won't come back. Ideas?

With me they turn off when brightness isn't on automatic brightness...but auto is too dim so I just check and unchecked and they light up again..only thing is this has to be done after every boot..but eh..hope this helps

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

- hp touchpad unlocked running homebrewed AOKP 4.4.2 with homebrewed 3.0 kernel

- verizon lg g2 unlocked running homebrewed AOKP 4.4.2 with homebrewed 3.4.0 kernel

--if you like my work and would like to buy me a beer, id greatly appreciate it :)

kevdliu

kevdliu

N7

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:24 PM #40

guys how do we fix the usb not mounting problem again?
  • 1 Likes
If you like my work please Donate to me. Thanks

Picture Password Lockscreen for Android