- - - - -

Ddtm mode?

• Please log in to reply

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:47 PM #1

I was recently tethering my computer with my bionic and found out that every time I get a sms message or a call I lose all data conectivity....I've done a little research I've seen on the internet that a lot of evo users are using a setting called ddtm. Is this accessible with the droid bionic? because it's really nerve racking when I'm trying to do something and constantly lose connection. And remember I'm going to need specific directions and the ability to turn this mode on an off at will thank you in advance.
  • 0 Likes

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:09 AM #2

Bump
  • 0 Likes

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:06 PM #3

Bump

Again
  • 0 Likes

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:44 AM #4

Again

• 0 Likes

superchilpil

superchilpil

Not an 4DM1N. Ever.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:15 PM #5

I was recently tethering my computer with my bionic and found out that every time I get a sms message or a call I lose all data conectivity....I've done a little research I've seen on the internet that a lot of evo users are using a setting called ddtm. Is this accessible with the droid bionic? because it's really nerve racking when I'm trying to do something and constantly lose connection. And remember I'm going to need specific directions and the ability to turn this mode on an off at will thank you in advance.

To answer your question, no
That's the way Verizon's network is I believe unless your device has svdo

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
Want to upgrade or downgrade your Rezound firmware? Look HERE

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:20 AM #6

To answer your question, no
That's the way Verizon's network is I believe unless your device has svdo

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Dx could do it. Idk.
  • 0 Likes

DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Android Beginner

• 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:47 AM #7

Dx could do it. Idk.

If you do not run 4g, it will not work. Data disconnects when a phone call is being placed/received, but shouldnt when a txt is sent or received.

If 4g is running you will not have issues as 4g LTE can still run while a phone call is being placed/received.
  • 0 Likes

OP eXorcist

eXorcist

Android Beginner

• 181 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:05 AM #8

If you do not run 4g, it will not work. Data disconnects when a phone call is being placed/received, but shouldnt when a txt is sent or received.

If 4g is running you will not have issues as 4g LTE can still run while a phone call is being placed/received.

Worked on evo in 3g. This is why im curious.
  • 0 Likes