Atrix-GB,CM7,CM9[2.6.32.59](027b5)OC~1.45GHz/UV/SLQB/BFQ[Aug-12]

• Please log in to reply

hobbypunk

hobbypunk

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:29 AM #151

Hello Faux,

can you build a kernel for cm10? or should the cm9 kernel work? last time i tested, i got a bootloop :(

WfG,
Marcel
  • 0 Likes

PistolaoBR

PistolaoBR

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:38 PM #152

Hi Faux, you do know that AT&T have leaked its ICS firmware for atrix:
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1928844

Can you please offer us atrix user a CM9 and CM10 kernel based on it.

Major Thanks from a fan and donator.
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image

PistolaoBR

PistolaoBR

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:12 AM #153

Wow new leak was found, with better kernel and rom build, please can you make a CM9 CM10 kernel from this one:
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1938821

Please please please, pretty please.

I will donate, again...

Edited by PistolaoBR, 18 October 2012 - 10:08 AM.

• 0 Likes
Posted Image

PistolaoBR

PistolaoBR

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:35 AM #154

Sorry to write for the 3rd time, but Im begging you faux123, please please please.
The kernel and libs from the leaked Motorola rom ICS v6.7.119, is running flawless on atrix tegrapart ATT, however, on our atrix bell tegrapart 1100 and D00, it makes the smartphone restarts when we have sdcard inserted, prox sensor is bugged, the CPU clock is crasy, goes up and down all the time, and the screen is shaking in some cases, and the battery burns like a frying pan, all seems to be energy related, cause if we, bell atrix users, plug the atrix in the wall charger, all thouse bugs disappear.
Well, I'm begging you here, please, please, please, can you make us a unified ICS kernel based on the leaked v6.7.119 (AtrICS rom), so we can at least use the leaked version on bell atrix without bugs. Many thanks faux...
I will donate again
You dont need to improve it, just make a unifyed version of it...

Edited by PistolaoBR, 21 October 2012 - 04:36 AM.

• 0 Likes
Posted Image

nitrox101

nitrox101

Android Beginner

• 125 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:34 PM #155

Sorry to write for the 3rd time, but Im begging you faux123, please please please.
The kernel and libs from the leaked Motorola rom ICS v6.7.119, is running flawless on atrix tegrapart ATT, however, on our atrix bell tegrapart 1100 and D00, it makes the smartphone restarts when we have sdcard inserted, prox sensor is bugged, the CPU clock is crasy, goes up and down all the time, and the screen is shaking in some cases, and the battery burns like a frying pan, all seems to be energy related, cause if we, bell atrix users, plug the atrix in the wall charger, all thouse bugs disappear.
Well, I'm begging you here, please, please, please, can you make us a unified ICS kernel based on the leaked v6.7.119 (AtrICS rom), so we can at least use the leaked version on bell atrix without bugs. Many thanks faux...
I will donate again
You dont need to improve it, just make a unifyed version of it...

Try a tweet, or a more current thread/pm him

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes