4 votes

AOKP | p4/wifi/vzw | Milestone 6

• Please log in to reply

anotherfiz

anotherfiz

Android Apprentice

• 111 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:06 AM #11

also... i cant seem to connect my PC to this one to exchange files.. any drivers around?
  • 0 Likes

mattXdezzi

mattXdezzi

Android Beginner

• 23 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:14 PM #12

also... i cant seem to connect my PC to this one to exchange files.. any drivers around?

Make sure you have either MTP or PTP enabled in Settings > Storage > Action Bar Menu > USB Options (i think)

When i flashed this neither was selected, so when i connected to my PC it recognized the device but wouldnt connect. Took me forever to figure it out.
  • 0 Likes

bicycleray

bicycleray

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:43 PM #13

Also try unselecting usb debugging. That worked for me

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

Average Android

• 289 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:51 PM #14

Thanks for all your hard work! I run your AOKP on my gnex, and I'm looking forward to running it on my gtab10.1! As soon as camera is working! I assume we're waiting on Samsung drivers for ICS?
  • 0 Likes

paratox

paratox

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:57 AM #15

i would love to see a p7500 3g build! please! :)
at now i have to flash always another build when i need 3g and flash back to aokp when i don`t need 3g anymore.
  • 0 Likes

mark.m.moran

mark.m.moran

• 39 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:05 AM #16

Hi all,
If I have a SIM with a data plan on it is there a way to 'Clone' this SIM and use it in my 3G Galaxy Tab or do I have to go get another SIM with a separate plan?

Cheers,
M
  • 0 Likes

Sjones765

Sjones765

Android Beginner

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:57 PM #17

Got to say this is what was missing! Great work. Not sure if it was intentional or not with the power button doing quick boot but not bad. Just needs camera. Oh, anyone getting the LCD density to change?
  • 0 Likes

Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

Average Android

• 289 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:47 AM #18

Eh, I broke down and installed this even without the cameras working- I honestly never use them anyway, so why not enjoy the features that I actually do use more? Anyway it's great- much faster and more responsive, I'm digging it.

Couple questions for Roman: We can disable your boot animation, but can we install our own? I tried flashing a zip for one I had used before but it failed.
Any idea if there's an update to Trebuchet we don't have? I tried Nova but it failed miserably, clicking the middle of the screen caused my
home pages to tab right.
  • 0 Likes

iNate71

iNate71

Developer Knight

• 541 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:07 AM #19

Eh, I broke down and installed this even without the cameras working- I honestly never use them anyway, so why not enjoy the features that I actually do use more? Anyway it's great- much faster and more responsive, I'm digging it.

Couple questions for Roman: We can disable your boot animation, but can we install our own? I tried flashing a zip for one I had used before but it failed.
Any idea if there's an update to Trebuchet we don't have? I tried Nova but it failed miserably, clicking the middle of the screen caused my
home pages to tab right.

I think it's not because of Trebuchet. I'm guessing it's because of the touch responsiveness in this ROM. I've had some serious responsiveness issues. The system itself is blazing fast--but when you go to tap something, it doesn't register. I even downloaded "TouchScreenTune" in an attempt to fix it. Doesn't work.
  • 0 Likes

Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

Average Android

• 289 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:09 AM #20

Has anyone gotten the hulu hack to work with this yet? I'm trying to figure it out now...
  • 0 Likes