1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[Theme] ICS TweakStock1.4 - v4.3 (Updated 2/6/12)

droid charge theme ics TweakStock
  • Please log in to reply

OP boost192

boost192

Android Themer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM #1

Posted Image
File Name: ICS TweakStock V4.3 (Updated 2/6/12)
File Submitter: boost192
File Submitted: 26 Jan 2012
File Updated: 6 Feb 2012
File Category: Droid Charge

By request here it is! First let me state that if you have any issues of text colors or anything I need screen shots! I no longer have this phone but still like to keep the theme up and running. 3 people have tested this and no one has noticed anything majorly wrong. But yes i still have more work to do to this but here is the starting base that you guys can enjoy!

Disclaimer:
This theme is in no way complete and I can not give any ETA's as when it will be or if it ever will be because of my busy schedule with life and work, but I will try if there is enough interest. I take no responsibility if this messes up your device....

Credits:
Myself
gunnermike (ICS Blue Clock! Pointing to all the right xmls!)
djdarkknight96 (for his xml help)
themuffstuff (his original theme)
dwitherell (for his great work on the rom)
RootzWiki (for letting me post here)
and anyone else I might have forgotten. (Let me know if I forgot you and I will add you)
and all my testers

Whats in it:
Theme based off of the Ice Cream Sandwich System Dump (Android 4.0)
Themed Browser(Icon) (AOSP Browser)
Themed Camera (Icon)
Themed Contacts (Icon)
Themed Dialer
Themed TouchWiz30Launcher
Themed Gmail (Icon)
Themed Settings
Themed Framework
Themed TWFramework
Themed SystemUI
Themed Volume Bar and Loading Bars
Themed accurate battery with white 1% battery increments and smooth battery charging
CRT off Animation
ICS Blue Secondary text (menu sub text)
Power Menu Mods
ICS Blue status bar clock
Made E911 Icons transparent!!
ICS Blue for text in notification bar and pull down
Power Menu Icons
Removed AM/PM (Thanks to gunnermike53 for helping with this)

I recommend downloading the ics launcher from TeamSyndicate out of the market for the true ics feel.

Future Plans:
Add ICS keyboard (download from the market if you really want it)
Update Contacts and Phone apk for more ICS goodness
OZEmail.apk
Calender.apk
Calculator.apk
Gallery.apk
Clock.apk

Install Instructions:
Download and put on sdcard
Make a backup!!!
Install via CWR
If you are on CWR 5 You must manually mount your system in CWR if you don't the theme will not apply.

Bugs:
No known issues

Remember if you like my work hit the thanks button!

Click here to download this file

Edited by boost192, 06 February 2012 - 03:11 PM.

• 7 Likes
I do this for fun!
Like my work.... Buy me some coffee by clicking donate!

andycharge

andycharge

• 65 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:12 AM #2

Niiiiiice. I've always liked this theme.
  • 0 Likes

ZeppelinJ0

ZeppelinJ0

Android Beginner

• 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:58 AM #3

Nice theme! The ICS launcher kind of sucks though but whatever, I think GO Launcher might have an ICS theme.
  • 0 Likes

mhb1638

mhb1638

• 64 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:49 PM #4

I was one of the testers for Boost and I can tell you he went through a ton of trial & error and made this theme flawless. I currently have ICS Launcher 4.0 from the market and his theme, plus Tweakstock 1.1 plus that kernal + ICS launcher work splendid together. Of course I can switch back to the Tweakstock launcher as well. I can choose from either. And I absolutely love the icons, style, sexy blue colors, etc. Boost--my hats off to you man. I show your work to people all the time on base, people come to me and say hey...can you do my phone?! LOL. Perfect work my friend!
  • 0 Likes

OP boost192

boost192

Android Themer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:40 PM #5

Nice theme! The ICS launcher kind of sucks though but whatever, I think GO Launcher might have an ICS theme.

i didnt include an ics launcher in this one.... you should download ics launcher from the market.... try that
  • 0 Likes
I do this for fun!

buhohitr

buhohitr

• 56 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:45 PM #6

I was one of the testers for Boost and I can tell you he went through a ton of trial & error and made this theme flawless. I currently have ICS Launcher 4.0 from the market and his theme, plus Tweakstock 1.1 plus that kernal + ICS launcher work splendid together. Of course I can switch back to the Tweakstock launcher as well. I can choose from either. And I absolutely love the icons, style, sexy blue colors, etc. Boost--my hats off to you man. I show your work to people all the time on base, people come to me and say hey...can you do my phone?! LOL. Perfect work my friend!

Do you still see that when you hit phone and the "contacts" icon is up higher than the rest?
  • 0 Likes

OP boost192

boost192

Android Themer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:51 PM #7

Do you still see that when you hit phone and the "contacts" icon is up higher than the rest?

Yes I replyed to you on that yesterday. Its a pain to get centered but its on the list to work on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
I do this for fun!

buhohitr

buhohitr

• 56 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:56 PM #8

Yes I replyed to you on that yesterday. Its a pain to get centered but its on the list to work on

Sorry about that. I used that to reference to see if the new theme is applied or not. That's all, no biggi. Thanks.
  • 0 Likes

OP boost192

boost192

Android Themer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:10 PM #9

Sorry about that. I used that to reference to see if the new theme is applied or not. That's all, no biggi. Thanks.

Gunnermike is going to help fix that issue soon

• 0 Likes
I do this for fun!

marcieevee

marcieevee

Android Beginner

• 18 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:02 PM #10

idk if its tweaksstock rom or if its this theme but i cant even access the broswer always force closes and the ics laucher in the market kept force closing also,gonna go back to stock with root
  • 0 Likes