1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

3 votes

Nova Launcher-Folder Mods - No longer relevant... See thread for folder image downloads.

nova folder backgrounds launcher mod
  • This topic is locked

OP jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh

• 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:36 PM #1

2/23/12 -This thread will be abandoned. Now that nova has this option built-in, there is obviously no need for it. I will however, be starting a new thread for background images. I welcome all to come and visit (Link Here).

2/19/12 -Was FINALLY able to figure out to sign these freaking things. No longer requires a flash, just install normally like any other APK.

2/17/12 -Updated to Beta15

2/13/12 -Added Superhero Logos. Let me know what you guys think of these. It's hard to make the backgrounds look good when the app icons cover up the inside of the logo. P.S. Apparently there is a limit on images per post. New screenshots will be added to my second post (which is 2 posts down. Is there anyway to commander the post immediately after this one??)

2/12/12 -Updated to be compatible with all DPI settings (hopefully!! Give me feedback if it isn't working properly).
-Added Red, Green, and Orange Style
-Added a ICS Blue Ring w/o the background

2/10/12 -Updated to Beta 14!! Also, changed the BG color of the OPEN folder to ICS blue for the ICS blue ring (Screenshot below). Also, I understand Beta14 does not need to be installed as a system app anymore. I have made these flashable zips (mostly because that's what my auto-update script makes), but I prefer to install as a system app anyways. To install as a regular APK app, just extract "NovaLauncher.apk" from the /system/app folder of the zip and install like a regular app.

-By request, added a nexus ring style

NOTE: UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF NOVA BEFORE INSTALLING THESE NEW ONES. If root explorer or titanium does not remove the app, then Use THIS UNINSTALL ZIP. If you do not remove all traces of the previous install, you will get a conflicting signature error when attempting an install.

Should work on almost any ROM that will run Nova Launcher (Currently loving the 4.0.4 stock build). I will be attempting to keep updated with Nova Launcher Updates, and hopefully adding some more custom backgrounds as well. I'll take suggestions.

Posted Image

Download Link - Invisible Folders

Download Link - Batman Folders

Download Link - Superman Folders

Download Link - Green Lantern Folders

Download Link - Captain America Folders

Download Link - Red Ring Folders

Download Link - Green Ring Folders

Download Link - Orange Ring Folders

Download Link - Nexus Ring Folders

Download Link - Droid Life Folders

Download Link - Square Folders

Download Link - Platform Background

Download Link - ICS Blue Rings

Download Link - ICS Blue Rings (No Background)

Download Link - ICS Bubbles

Download Link - Glass Platform

Download Link - Bookshelf

Download Link - Silver Ring

Download Link - Dark Ring

Download Link - Blue Ring

Download Link - Gold Ring

Most of the credit has to go to the Nova Launcher Dev ([APP] Nova Launcher Beta (ICS based) - xda-developers)
Evostance for the background images ([MOD][24-DEC] Stock Launcher | Invisible Folders | V2 - xda-developers)
nkk for pointing me to the proper image file locations.
brunoisa10 for help signing app properly.

Enjoy!

Edited by jaydotelloh, 23 February 2012 - 02:38 PM.

• 20 Likes

dadsterflip

dadsterflip

Android Lover

• 919 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:40 PM #2

You are the man! Been wanting the invisible folders. Might try the others too.great job!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  • 0 Likes

TYPE M GTS-t

TYPE M GTS-t

Nexus Flashaholic

• 276 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:41 PM #3

Links are down for invisible

Edited by TYPE M GTS-t, 24 January 2012 - 02:41 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh

• 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:41 PM #4

Reserved

Edited by jaydotelloh, 19 February 2012 - 06:00 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh

• 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:42 PM #5

Links are down?

Dang you guys are fast.

As many of you know, the megaupload thing has been causing issues in the file upload department. Try all the hosts if its a multi-upload link, im trying to more everything to mediafire.

SORRY!
  • 0 Likes

terryrook

terryrook

CELL TECH

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:45 PM #6

all links are down due to the anti piracy act, all I get is the FBI Sheild.....
  • 0 Likes
ASPIRING DEVELOPER BUT STILL LEARNING- Does your mom still have to tell you to wipe? THEN WHY SHOULD WE?
My name is Terry, and I am a Flashaholic, and I also like bacon, long walks on the beach, and The Departed...that's it.
I'VE SOFT BRICKED MORE DROID'S THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER SO IF YOU NEED HELP, HIT ME UP, THEN AGAIN....
ROM OF CHOICE: BEANS TOWN!!!

dadsterflip

dadsterflip

Android Lover

• 919 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:45 PM #7

Lol my bet . Thanks for this and I assume just flash cwr

• 0 Likes

OP jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh

• 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:46 PM #8

Dang you guys are fast.

As many of you know, the megaupload thing has been causing issues in the file upload department. Try all the hosts if its a multi-upload link, im trying to more everything to mediafire.

SORRY!

OK, all files have are hosted on mediafire now. Everything should be good! ENJOY! :-)
  • 0 Likes

dadsterflip

dadsterflip

Android Lover

• 919 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:47 PM #9

Got to wupload but waiting 4 mins lol

• 0 Likes

dadsterflip

dadsterflip

Android Lover