Rate this Topic

3 votes

[DER KERNEL] [GPL] Trinity NP 4.0.3 [GSM] [CDMA]

• Please log in to reply

OP morfic

morfic

Der Developer

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:34 PM #1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files and source:

www . Der Kernel . com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Offering lowered voltages
  • Removed wasteful debugging
  • Cool white color preset (not color control)
  • Forcing mount options to avoid ramdisks setting them wrong
  • VM, Filesystem, governor tweaks
  • 307 to 537MHz GPU as indicated in filename (It's the one after the 404 (the website makes it easy to see in description)
  • 1344, 1382, 1420, 1536, 1689 or 1728MHz as indicated in filename or any in between or above
Forget about ever hearing about "RD" kernels, until further notice they are all "anykernel" based.

Edited by morfic, 26 October 2012 - 05:24 AM.

• 9 Likes

farfromovin

farfromovin

Android Beginner

• 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:06 PM #2

Real excited to try this out. I haven't owned any devices you've dev'd on but remember reading about your kernels for the Nexus S.
  • 0 Likes

simms22

simms22

Android Pimp

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:18 PM #3

Real excited to try this out. I haven't owned any devices you've dev'd on but remember reading about your kernels for the Nexus S.

legendary
  • 1 Likes

lichti

lichti

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:12 AM #4

The One and Only! :wink2:
  • 0 Likes

OP morfic

morfic

Der Developer

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:44 PM #5

idle drain fixed versions up on www.derkernel.com
  • 0 Likes

inffy

inffy

G33kY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:04 AM #6

Anyone having cellular connection drops when screen off with the newest version of trinity?
  • 0 Likes

lichti

lichti

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:08 PM #7

Anyone having cellular connection drops when screen off with the newest version of trinity?

Can you try one thing for me?
Flash francos 13.1 kernel, boot and then go a 2nd time into recovery and flash latest Inferno kernel and see if the issue was gone!
I had the same problem and got it so solved!
Best regards and please report back!

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

inffy

inffy

G33kY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:13 PM #8

Flash francos 13.1 kernel, boot and then go a 2nd time into recovery and flash latest Inferno kernel and see if the issue was gone!

Oh that would be a strange way to fix things...but i'll test it out now =)
  • 0 Likes

leobg

leobg

Android Beginner

• 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:20 PM #9

I have this very problem with most kernels here! The only kernels that work fine for me (haven't tried Der Kernel yet) are the stock one that came with the phone and faux123's - I've got no issues with either (using faux's with Codename Android's ROM.
Leankernel 1.6.4 worked fine, but 1.6.6 and onwards are having this issue for me. Tried on CM9, AOKP ROM's too - same issue. I started thinking it is my phone bad, but why would it be ok on faux's and especially stock?!

Edit: I have the same issue with current Trinity kernel

My cell connection dies consistently - pretty much as soon as phone goes into deep sleep cell connection drops (phone can't receive calls or anything). Few seconds after I wake it up - it reconnects. But this doesn't happen if I am stock, or if I use faux123's kernel (and deep sleep certainly works there as I get some quite decent standby battery life)

Edited by leobg, 24 January 2012 - 09:01 PM.

• 0 Likes

inffy

inffy

G33kY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:46 PM #10

Seems that this fixed the problem :)

Too early to tell for sure, but i can test this today pretty goodly because going to the office again and they have a weak cellular connection in some parts of the building :)
  • 0 Likes