2 votes

[GB][UPDATED] Thunderbolt RUU MR4 [1/24/2012][MMS FIX]

• Please log in to reply

hall

hall

Android Veteran

• 218 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:41 PM #21

Instructions coming tonight when I get home from Dinner with the wife. Until then . . :tongue2:

It would be flashed just like any other ROM, would it not ? It's not an RUU, it's BASED on a recent RUU, if I'm correct. The download at Team Bamf is a ZIP file.
  • 0 Likes

Ameshican

Ameshican

Average Android

• 148 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:19 PM #22

It would be flashed just like any other ROM, would it not ? It's not an RUU, it's BASED on a recent RUU, if I'm correct. The download at Team Bamf is a ZIP file.

This is true. Just have to flash in recovery. Now the radios will need to be renamed and flashed in the bootloader.
  • 0 Likes
The last man on Earth sat in a room. There came a knock at the door...
--- -- ---
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (VZW)

Patrick A.

Patrick A.

Android Tester wanna be!

• 144 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:32 PM #23

Radio question. I have always boot loaded separated radios one at a time, can I put both on the card an update both at same time?

Edited by Patrick A., 21 January 2012 - 05:35 PM.

• 0 Likes
HTC Thunderbolt, Rooted and Rocking the Boot Manager!

recDNA

recDNA

Android Master

• 761 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:38 PM #24

I'm not trying to disrespect you nor anyone else at bamf but I just want to understand what would be the advantage of this rom over forever? Again, just trying to understand please don't take my question wrong. I really appreciate your work!
  • 0 Likes

Patrick A.

Patrick A.

Android Tester wanna be!

• 144 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:41 PM #25

Maybe a stock rom handy if you need to dive into VZW
  • 0 Likes
HTC Thunderbolt, Rooted and Rocking the Boot Manager!

Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson

Android Lover

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:13 PM #26

Torrent provided below if you are having trouble with OP.

Attached Files

Edited by Turd Furguson, 21 January 2012 - 08:15 PM.

• 0 Likes

mprunner78

mprunner78

Android Beginner

• 42 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:24 PM #27

having some trouble sending mms the "LTE" shows up but the sending never happens..just hangs there...with wifi on and off and getting good signal and I am able to connect to the internet and everything by lte just can't send mms..any one else having trouble or anyone have any suggestions..
having no trouble sending and receiving sms at all either...just a lot of trouble sending mms

Edited by mprunner78, 21 January 2012 - 06:29 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP MyComputerDoctor

MyComputerDoctor

Wannabe Developer

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:39 PM #28

Radio question. I have always boot loaded separated radios one at a time, can I put both on the card an update both at same time?

You have to renamed each radio to PG05IMG.zip and flash separately in bootloader.

I'm not trying to disrespect you nor anyone else at bamf but I just want to understand what would be the advantage of this rom over forever? Again, just trying to understand please don't take my question wrong. I really appreciate your work!

This unlike BAMF Forever is a release from HTC directly. BAMF Forever is a Sense 3.0 port from another HTC Sense device (not sure which one). This one was specifically designed for the Thunderbolt.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes
Posted Image
If you like my work, let me know and hit the "Like This" button.
Info: @FactoryROM - Donate to FactoryROM

ShanDestromp

ShanDestromp

Android Apprentice

• 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:48 PM #29

You can copy the contents of one off the zips into the other and then do it, that's what I do with the split radios.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk
  • 1 Likes

Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson

Android Lover

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:52 PM #30

This unlike BAMF Forever is a release from HTC directly. BAMF Forever is a Sense 3.0 port from another HTC Sense device (not sure which one). This one was specifically designed for the Thunderbolt.

I must say it is very snappy. Even in Boot Manager.
  • 0 Likes