• Please log in to reply

OP tgwaste

tgwaste

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:12 PM #1

MMS Dark for ICS

Don't run this if you're using a non-deodexed ROM

Downloads, Screenshots and more information

HERE

Edited by tgwaste, 17 May 2012 - 03:03 PM.

• 9 Likes

tgwaste
toro
droidsite.net

OP tgwaste

tgwaste

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:16 PM #2

reserved
  • 0 Likes

tgwaste
toro
droidsite.net

jerrycycle

jerrycycle

Android Apprentice

• 199 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:19 PM #3

Question, can you move the send button to the left side. I'm left handed and always a stretch to go all the way across the screen.
  • 0 Likes

OP tgwaste

tgwaste

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:22 PM #4

Question, can you move the send button to the left side. I'm left handed and always a stretch to go all the way across the screen.

sorry no. its to much of a one-off.
  • 0 Likes

tgwaste
toro
droidsite.net

Koshuu

Koshuu

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:27 PM #5

Has the mms send/recieve issue been fixed yet by chance? I love the theme but i had to revert back to the normal look when i found out about the issue. I kept an eye on the old thread but it was never mentioned beyond the fact that it simply existed.
  • 0 Likes

OP tgwaste

tgwaste

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:31 PM #6

Has the mms send/recieve issue been fixed yet by chance? I love the theme but i had to revert back to the normal look when i found out about the issue. I kept an eye on the old thread but it was never mentioned beyond the fact that it simply existed.

This is the first im hearing about it. Can you please explain?
  • 1 Likes

tgwaste
toro
droidsite.net

Koshuu

Koshuu

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:50 PM #7

This is the first im hearing about it. Can you please explain?

It was mentioned a few times but I perhaps no one else has run into it. It seems every time I attempt to send an mms message such as a picture it simply fails everytime and will not send. I reverted back to the stock app and it would send just fine. As far as recieveing it may have just been me but, when i would try to save an attached photo it would not save the full res picture simply the thumbnail.
  • 0 Likes

OP tgwaste

tgwaste

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:57 PM #8

It was mentioned a few times but I perhaps no one else has run into it. It seems every time I attempt to send an mms message such as a picture it simply fails everytime and will not send. I reverted back to the stock app and it would send just fine. As far as recieveing it may have just been me but, when i would try to save an attached photo it would not save the full res picture simply the thumbnail.

are you using a deodexed rom?

• 0 Likes

tgwaste
toro
droidsite.net

Koshuu

Koshuu

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:12 AM #9

are you using a deodexed rom?

Im on stock, I havent flashed any roms as of yet. Could that be the issue? Besides the mms everything worked perfectly fine.
  • 0 Likes

cky2k

cky2k

Android Beginner

• 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:03 AM #10

Thanks tgwaste it looks awsome. I'm using the CrissCross and sending/recieving/saving pics works fine. Thanks again....
  • 0 Likes