1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

4 votes

High End Games Compatibility Thread with Working Version #'s (ICS edition!)

• Please log in to reply

francoisboul

francoisboul

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:26 AM #71

Dragon's Lair v. 1.052

HP Touchpad 32 GB, CM9 - rc0-Touchpad-alpha 0.6

Dragon's Lair installed with no problems, but the game is unplayable... Video is too choppy. Audio is fine.

Anyone else had this problem?
  • 0 Likes

Motoki

Motoki

Android Lover

• 148 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:27 AM #72

Dragon's Lair v. 1.052

HP Touchpad 32 GB, CM9 - rc0-Touchpad-alpha 0.6

Dragon's Lair installed with no problems, but the game is unplayable... Video is too choppy. Audio is fine.

Anyone else had this problem?

I have it too. I am pretty sure everyone does and I believe it is directly related to the lack of hardware acceleration for video in the early alpha builds of CM9. IWhen Netflix etc get fixed this will most likely as well.

It's a special case game because most games don't run on video playback or maybe just an intro but this one is pretty much all video.

Edited by Motoki, 13 February 2012 - 10:28 AM.

• 1 Likes

enik

enik

Android Apprentice

• 83 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:50 AM #73

Anyone having luck with dead space? It displays in portrait for me but everything else works. I just need to force it into landscape. Any ideas?
  • 0 Likes
From Nexus with love

abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

Average Android

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:38 AM #74

Can anyone help me get UNO running in my TP? Thanks.
  • 0 Likes

lvpre

lvpre

• 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:54 PM #75

Can anyone help me get UNO running in my TP? Thanks.

Install it on your phone, and copy the gameloft uno folder to your touchpad in the same location that it was on your phone. Then install the app from the market and it should work.
  • 1 Likes

durham

durham

• 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:55 PM #76

Yeah I don't think anything changed there. I still can't get Tintin (the 3D version) to work no matter what I change the build.prop to or what settings I use in Chainfire.

Have you had any better luck with Tintin? Trying to get it to work as well, in ICS.
  • 0 Likes

hotshotz79

hotshotz79

Android Apprentice

• 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:06 AM #77

Is it possible for anyone to try out;
Wheres my Water on the new Cyanogen ICS Alpha 1.0 build?

Last checked on ICS Alpha 0.6, it had long loading times... even clicking Retry took long
(Only reason why I am on CM7 >.<)
  • 0 Likes

midas

midas

Android Beginner

• 73 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:02 PM #78

Is it possible for anyone to try out;
Wheres my Water on the new Cyanogen ICS Alpha 1.0 build?

Last checked on ICS Alpha 0.6, it had long loading times... even clicking Retry took long
(Only reason why I am on CM7 >.<)

Took about 5 seconds to load a level. Replay took about 3 seconds. Gameplay itself is no longer choppy.
  • 1 Likes

Motoki

Motoki

Android Lover

• 148 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:45 PM #79

Have you had any better luck with Tintin? Trying to get it to work as well, in ICS.

No I gave up. I tried every combination of build.prop edits and Chainfire settings I could think of on both CM7 and 9. I haven't tried yet on the new CM9 alpha 1, but I don't see how hardware accel will make a difference. It didn't for CM7.
  • 0 Likes

JohanX

JohanX

Android Beginner

• 56 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:00 PM #80

Install it on your phone, and copy the gameloft uno folder to your touchpad in the same location that it was on your phone. Then install the app from the market and it should work.

I tried that and UNO won't run.

I copied the gameloft directory off of the sd card in my phone and copied it to the touchpad's sdcard directory.

UNO starts up then crashes. The error log is complaining about an invalid long format number...

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes