- - - - -

{ROM}[Pure Gingerbread]OMGB 1.2.0{FINALLY!}

• Please log in to reply

SirVilhelm

SirVilhelm

Android Apprentice

• 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:04 PM #31

Ive bn using it since it was a "teaser" and to me its the best rom ive used so far. its like having the nexus s but better with a bigger screen and true 4g, ive had no problems myself at all that sum are having. If u want a pretty much vanilla gingerbread rom this is for you. if you want a lil more of the customization try OMFGB theyr both cant miss aosp.

What do you mean true 4g?
  • 0 Likes

jr313

jr313

The Truth

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:07 PM #32

What do you mean true 4g?

LTE vs Wimax 4g. plus in detroit sprint has NO 4g at all.
  • 0 Likes
"Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something."

SparkysShocker

SparkysShocker

Android Beginner

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:17 AM #33

Flashed this ROM yesterday and so glad to be back on a pure GB ROM. Was running PE and Pete's ROM on my OG droid.

So far I'm very impressed with this ROM. One problem though, I'm having trouble with sound volume both in-call and speaker/ringer. Are there any current solutions for this.
  • 0 Likes

Current Phone:  Droid Maxx ROM: 4.2.2 Kernel: Stock
Tablet: Motorola Xoom WiFi (US) ROM: Stock 4.1

Retired Phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Shiny 4.3, HTC Thunderbolt (Thunderstick, currently my universal remote), Motorola Droid (Bugless Beast GB), HTC Touch (Dual boot WM 6.1 & Android Donut)
|Fear the Fork| |The Gold and Red are Back| |Orange Reign|

Jaxidian

Jaxidian

teh Jax

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:34 AM #34

Flashed this ROM yesterday and so glad to be back on a pure GB ROM. Was running PE and Pete's ROM on my OG droid.

So far I'm very impressed with this ROM. One problem though, I'm having trouble with sound volume both in-call and speaker/ringer. Are there any current solutions for this.

Many report that the Tiamat kernel helps a lot with that. Personally I have no volume problems like others have, so I can't really say from experience.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

SparkysShocker

SparkysShocker

Android Beginner

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:09 AM #35

Many report that the Tiamat kernel helps a lot with that. Personally I have no volume problems like others have, so I can't really say from experience.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Good to know it might be kernel related. Was about to flash imoseyon's kernel if that doesn't do anything ill be sure to check out Tiamat's
  • 0 Likes

Current Phone:  Droid Maxx ROM: 4.2.2 Kernel: Stock
Tablet: Motorola Xoom WiFi (US) ROM: Stock 4.1

Retired Phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Shiny 4.3, HTC Thunderbolt (Thunderstick, currently my universal remote), Motorola Droid (Bugless Beast GB), HTC Touch (Dual boot WM 6.1 & Android Donut)
|Fear the Fork| |The Gold and Red are Back| |Orange Reign|

jr313

jr313

The Truth

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:01 PM #36

R2 u gave up on this brotha?
  • 0 Likes
"Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something."

OP r2doesinc

r2doesinc

Just here for teh bewbs

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:49 PM #37

No? Why do you say that
  • 0 Likes

OMFG
OMGB

OMX
I can't speel for shit and cus like a sailor. Deal with it.

Join us on #omfx on Freenode.

Posted Image

jr313

jr313

The Truth

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:54 AM #38

Only bcuz havent cn anything new in a bit , thats the only reason i ask. Ive cn OMFGB get updates almost daily bro. I know ur busy im not tryn to rush or seem ungrateful for ur work either.
  • 0 Likes

OP r2doesinc

r2doesinc

Just here for teh bewbs

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:52 PM #39

i said omgb isnt getting an update till this week. im waiting on my fassy to get here so i can work out the issues with it.
  • 0 Likes

OMFG
OMGB

OMX
I can't speel for shit and cus like a sailor. Deal with it.

Join us on #omfx on Freenode.

Posted Image

jr313

jr313

The Truth

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:14 PM #40

Dats wats up bro i didnt read thru all of the thread like i shouldve bfore commenting. Again dnt mean to sound like an a** or ungrateful at all.
  • 0 Likes