- - - - -

[ROM][V7/1/11] Heinz 57 for Mesmerize and Cell south Showcase

• Please log in to reply

add144

add144

Average Android

• 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:45 PM #21

Well, well well dfgas. The breastmilk has invaded rootzwiki huh?
  • 0 Likes
webchat.freenode.net - #samsung-mesmerize

OP dfgas

dfgas

Heinz 57 dev & MIUI port

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:54 PM #22

Well, well well dfgas. The breastmilk has invaded rootzwiki huh?

lmfao welcome to rootzwiki
  • 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:01 PM #23

Hey dfgas. Do you think we could get a eskbl for this rom. My softkeys are staying on constantly when the screen is on. I tried the ones by phidelt but it hosed the notification bar. If its not too much trouble is there a way we can make them shorter. I preffer the 1 sec delay personally but anything will do. Thanks in advance. Phidely said he may attemtp it but it looks like he is pretty busy with the showcase pnp and stuff and I hate to ask. Either way I appreciate it.

Tap-a-Talked from my Mesmerize
  • 0 Likes

OP dfgas

dfgas

Heinz 57 dev & MIUI port

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:54 PM #24

Hey dfgas. Do you think we could get a eskbl for this rom. My softkeys are staying on constantly when the screen is on. I tried the ones by phidelt but it hosed the notification bar. If its not too much trouble is there a way we can make them shorter. I preffer the 1 sec delay personally but anything will do. Thanks in advance. Phidely said he may attemtp it but it looks like he is pretty busy with the showcase pnp and stuff and I hate to ask. Either way I appreciate it.

phidelt82 contacted me about this and I told him he could do it. So not sure when it will get done, I will ask him if he is, I know he is a busy man and it being the weekend I don't expect much.
  • 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:09 PM #25

Hey that cool. If you know me you know I'm bout as layed back as it gets. So its just whenever and I'm peachy. I hate asking you guys to add to you already full plate with something as petty as a backlight. But I really do appreciate it. Thanks.

• 0 Likes

add144

add144

Average Android

• 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:17 PM #26

Ass kisser.
  • 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:21 PM #27

Just sayin how it is :)

• 0 Likes

phaaunld

phaaunld

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:51 PM #28

so how well is this working on the showcase? and coming from stock 2.2 can i just odin cwm3 and then flash this zip before it boots?
  • 0 Likes

Zarnax

Zarnax

Android Apprentice

• 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:56 PM #29

Wheres the thanks button? :D
  • 0 Likes

add144

add144

Average Android

• 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:35 PM #30

so how well is this working on the showcase? and coming from stock 2.2 can i just odin cwm3 and then flash this zip before it boots?

Works just fine. No need to flash CWM3 (unless you really want to) edify will work fine with CWM 2.5.

Edit:
Or if you're saying you don't have any version of CWM on your phone yet, then yes flash 2.5 or 3 via ODIN then flash Heinz in CWM.
  • 0 Likes