Rate this Topic

2 votes

Themers' Collaboration

• Please log in to reply

DHO

DHO

Frenetic Amnesic

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:51 PM #371

OKay I got it fixed. I had to clear my ccache. But was 2 icons as noted above. Thanks guys.
  • 0 Likes

The First Of Every Month is Developer Day: Pick A Dev And Donate

Member of Team Vanir: Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toro+, Mako, N7, Tilapia, Manta, i605, T0ltetmo, jfltevwz/spr/att
Vanir, Commotio, HYBRYD, CNS, + Custom Gapps

solongthemer

solongthemer

Deleted

• 895 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:52 PM #372

OKay I got it fixed. I had to clear my ccache. But was 2 icons as noted above. Thanks guys.

good stuff man. No prob .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

trebills

trebills

Schmaticum

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:57 AM #373

OK I changed the notification panel and the notifications, however, I am not sure where the .png or xml is to change the background of the icon to the left of each notifications.
  • 0 Likes
Wonder what ROM to use? Check out ROM comparison spreadsheet here, it's the bees knees.

basian mile

basian mile

Android Lover

• 103 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:05 AM #374

It seems you did not read my Post here:

http://rootzwiki.com...360#entry862270
  • 1 Likes

trebills

trebills

Schmaticum

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:30 AM #375

It seems you did not read my Post here:

http://rootzwiki.com...360#entry862270

I read it but did not find <item type="drawable" name="notification_template_icon_bg">#00000000</item> or <item type="drawable" name="notification_template_icon_low_bg">#00000000</item>
  • 0 Likes
Wonder what ROM to use? Check out ROM comparison spreadsheet here, it's the bees knees.

basian mile

basian mile

Android Lover

• 103 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:35 AM #376

UUpps...Forgot the Path: framework-res\res\values\drawables.xml
  • 1 Likes

trebills

trebills

Schmaticum

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:07 AM #377

UUpps...Forgot the Path: framework-res\res\values\drawables.xml

Got it thanks that was so easy I was able to change the values, compile, and upload to my GDrive through Phonemypc so I can get the framework at work to try out. Works great. thanks.
  • 0 Likes

basian mile

basian mile

Android Lover

• 103 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:41 AM #378

Ok so i have a question now too.

In

\framework-res\res\drawable\notification_bg.xml
\framework-res\res\drawable\notification_bg_low.xml

we now know that there it says to use a png as BG for the Notifications.

It is looking like this:

<item android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/notification_bg_normal_pressed" />
<item android:state_pressed="false" android:drawable="@drawable/notification_bg_normal" />

I want to point it to "\framework-res\res\values\drawables.xml" and then the following String (So that i can use a color instead of the png):

<item type="drawable" name="notification_item_background_color">#ff111111</item>
<item type="drawable" name="notification_item_background_color_pressed">#ff33b5e5</item>

Question is how??

Is that right?

<item android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/notification_item_background_color_pressed" />
<item android:state_pressed="false" android:drawable="@drawable/notification_item_background_color" />

Edited by basian mile, 03 August 2012 - 09:55 AM.

• 0 Likes

trebills

trebills

Schmaticum

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:22 PM #379

I am working on my first theme to be used with the AOKP/CM10 theme manager. I have successfully signed and install it, however, when I apply it in the theme manager it says it is missing assets. I have seem this before so I clicked apply anyway.

What I noticed is that the top notification bar has a smaller battery, wifi, signal icons. When I pull the notification panel down the blue bar at the bottom of the is thicker than usual and the settings and clear all icons are smaller too.

The Lock screen has smaller unlocker,

And finally the on/off toggles for wifi and Bluetooth are smaller as well. Not sure why this is. I attached screenshots

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2012-08-03-20-06-59.png
  • Screenshot_2012-08-03-20-07-15.jpg

• 0 Likes

basian mile

basian mile

Android Lover

• 103 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:03 AM #380

@trebills
How did you make the Notifications Transparent? With my Method above?? Pls tell me.
  • 0 Likes