- - - - -

Flash to boost question....

• Please log in to reply

OP Bebbitt

Bebbitt

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:25 PM #1

I'v already rooted now I'm attempting a flash to boost and I cant find away to find my ESN and MEIDs to complete this...
Anyone attempted this on Baseband 1.07.00.1129 ?
I found several post about downgrading my baseband to 2.15.00.11.19 to get the ESN and MEIDs but, ummm... I dunno if its possible to downgrade from 1.07.00.1129 to a higher 2.15.00.11.19 baseband. :tongue3:
I just need the esn and meids so I can finish the flash. I know it sounds stupid but I have my boost plan down to $39.00 and I just wanted a fairly decent phone to have with the crappy 3G they give me.

Phone HTC EVO Shift 4G
Version 2.3.3
Rooted with the BEST EvilNull Shift Kit

I hope its ok to ask this here ?
Just thought this would be the place to find a smart enough person to help me with it.
If I am out of line, just delete the post.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Sorry everyone I finally found it on here, thanks

Edited by Bebbitt, 12 January 2012 - 02:48 PM.

• 0 Likes

urban_rednek

urban_rednek

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:22 PM #2

I am having the same issue. I am unable to locate the ESN Locations. I have the Meid zeroed out but can not find all the ESN locations
  • 0 Likes

weirdfate

weirdfate

Android Beginner

• 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:52 AM #3

*Note if you can’t find all locations use the information below to find your missing MEID or esn. They hide it can be tricky finding it but it’s not bad.
Scanning for you “ESN” is simple. Open up cdma Workshop, connect and send spc. Under the ESN tab click read and click the drop down bar and select “Universal Ram Method” then click Write and Scan for addresses. Input “00FA-00FF on the 1stscan on the second scan search 0108-01D7

take out the ( : ) and add ( 0x ) to the front of it when you go to zero it out

i did it and trust me its not thst easy and it does take for ever.

scan and zero then scan again and zero out what you find
then scan again till it doesnt find any

i thought i had them all but it just keeps moving around all the time

Edited by weirdfate, 08 March 2012 - 11:54 AM.

• 0 Likes

sixpents

sixpents

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:21 AM #4

i think i beat this.. mines more confusing. htc evo 4g i managed to downgrade it from 2.15.00.12.19 to 2.15.00.11.19 and found countless locations online from other peoples logged locations (will share if asked) and i got my meid to stick to my donor phones meid and i 0'ed the esn. one problem. nothing will write the new esn to the phone. both cdma workshop 2.7 and qxdm got errors. when i tried to find esn locations in cdma workshop 2.7 with the search at 0108 - 01D7 and it returned to me that it cant search for esn locations because i successfully 0'ed it already. this is the last thing i have to do before it is complete. anyone got ideas?
  • 0 Likes