1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

2 votes

[THEME] NateModz Red, Green, Blue or Yellow [Theme Chooser]Now at Version 1.2.2 - *7/26/12* CM10

Red Galaxy Nexus Theme Mod Android
  • Please log in to reply

Mustang302LX

Mustang302LX

Android Guru

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:22 AM #2241

Anybody know if it's possible to get a red swiftkey theme? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one. Ones with the app don't match the red theme!

Don't think you can theme it. I emailed them requesting a red theme and never heard back. I hate all of their themes honestly and that's partly why I won't use it. :)
  • 0 Likes

SCDroid

SCDroid

Android Beastial

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:27 AM #2242

Don't think you can theme it. I emailed them requesting a red theme and never heard back. I hate all of their themes honestly and that's partly why I won't use it. :)

That sucks. I like the cobalt when i have a blue theme but obviously that doesn't help with red. They should replace the pumpkin, it's awful.
  • 2 Likes

OP NatemZ

NatemZ

Kitten Punter

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:54 PM #2243

That sucks. I like the cobalt when i have a blue theme but obviously that doesn't help with red. They should replace the pumpkin, it's awful.

SwiftKey is stupid. Even swype allows it to be themed now. Themechooser cant touch SwiftKey.

Unless something has changed. I dont really mess with SwiftKey anymore. Was never impressed.
  • 0 Likes

usn.mustanger

usn.mustanger

Unicorn Molester

• 214 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:25 AM #2244

SwiftKey is stupid. Even swype allows it to be themed now. Themechooser cant touch SwiftKey.

Unless something has changed. I dont really mess with SwiftKey anymore. Was never impressed.

Until the much-improved JB kb, I tolerated the lack of themeability in SwiftKey for it's exceptional (often eerily accurate) text prediction abilities. It's almost as if the kb could read my mind! And the number/symbol kb layout is still far better than stock. (And I never really got into the whole swipe- or gesture-based kb's, eg. Swype, but that's just me.) But the JB kb has improved enough to make SK's advantage much less compelling, so I'm happily using it with your theme on AOKP JB nightlies.

Edited by usn.mustanger, 06 August 2012 - 06:26 AM.

• 0 Likes

Mustang302LX

Mustang302LX

Android Guru

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:32 AM #2245

Until the much-improved JB kb, I tolerated the lack of themeability in SwiftKey for it's exceptional (often eerily accurate) text prediction abilities. It's almost as if the kb could read my mind! And the number/symbol kb layout is still far better than stock. (And I never really got into the whole swipe- or gesture-based kb's, eg. Swype, but that's just me.) But the JB kb has improved enough to make SK's advantage much less compelling, so I'm happily using it with your theme on AOKP JB nightlies.

^ This! The JB kb is much better and I agree that SwiftKey being closed the way they are is unappealing and not worth using anymore.
  • 0 Likes

kimir

kimir

registered table offender (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:44 PM #2246

Where is the base for the theme chooser apk? How should I go about creating my own .apk for theme chooser?
  • 0 Likes
Will the utmost legitimate Slim Shady please rise to an erect, non-sedative vertical position?
kimirTH3ORY - http://www.droidhive...me-kimirth3ory/
Galaxy Nexus LTE | ANTIMYTH | Trinity JB
@kimirPORTALS | YouTube | SPEEDTEST | Steam

otis_bartleh

otis_bartleh

Android Master

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:28 PM #2247

Was running the blue for a while, but back to red, man it looks good! Although I did find some icons that I was wondering if you could theme... And I could have sworn a couple of them were themed prior to JB too...

Calendar and Earth I thought were both themed before, but they're not anymore. And was wondering if you could theme the Subsonic music player icon and the Jango Radio icon?
  • 0 Likes
Xoom 4G - BAKED w/ Natemodz - Verizon
GS3 - BAKED w/ my custom Natemodz - Verizon

Make a backup before you change anything!

usn.mustanger

usn.mustanger

Unicorn Molester

• 214 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:01 AM #2248

Nate, just wanted to say thanks for keeping the non-Play Store (no-gloss) red version updated for JB. Much appreciated! I might have to donate again...

Now a request--could you please theme the UI elements of the stock camera app in JB? I'm running the 8/8 AOKP JB nightly, and the stock blue still shows for most of the UI elements.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
  • 0 Likes

otis_bartleh

otis_bartleh

Android Master

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:30 AM #2249

Ok, I'm trippin bout the Calendar, nevermind.. But I did think Earth was themed before, maybe off on that too though. But to add to Subsonic and Jango, maybe Gmote too? I hate asking but worth a shot...

And again, can't thank you enough for the themes, I just love the red and these really are the most complete!
  • 0 Likes
Xoom 4G - BAKED w/ Natemodz - Verizon
GS3 - BAKED w/ my custom Natemodz - Verizon

Make a backup before you change anything!

KinGDaViD63

KinGDaViD63

Themer

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:29 AM #2250

I seen an aokp red wallpaper with the gear/New logo in it and some nav bar icons to match any body know where to find those? Thank in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes