1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

2 votes

[THEME] NateModz Red, Green, Blue or Yellow [Theme Chooser]Now at Version 1.2.2 - *7/26/12* CM10

Red Galaxy Nexus Theme Mod Android
  • Please log in to reply

sabbotage

sabbotage

Average Android

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:58 PM #11

This would be perfect with the fast softkey mod added to it :)
  • 0 Likes

howarmat

howarmat

Android Beginner

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:18 PM #12

i could go for some fast softkey too lol
  • 1 Likes

TMFGO45

TMFGO45

Android Master

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:51 PM #13

I'm going to do this, but if for some reason I want to revert back, is there a zip to undo, or do I just flash the rom again or simply flash the backup (I'm guessing this one)?

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1 and franco.Kernel) in Tapatalk Pro!
  • 0 Likes

OP NatemZ

NatemZ

Kitten Punter

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:01 PM #14

i could go for some fast softkey too lol

I might make a version with it in

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP NatemZ

NatemZ

Kitten Punter

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:02 PM #15

I'm going to do this, but if for some reason I want to revert back, is there a zip to undo, or do I just flash the rom again or simply flash the backup (I'm guessing this one)?

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1 and franco.Kernel) in Tapatalk Pro!

I haven't made a revert zip. You could use a backup or just flash the rom over though.

Edited by Natemz, 14 January 2012 - 04:02 PM.

• 0 Likes

sabbotage

sabbotage

Average Android

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:59 PM #16

I might make a version with it in

Please do! I'm anxious to run this mod :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

OP NatemZ

NatemZ

Kitten Punter

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:41 PM #17

Added a version with Fastglow via Datsyuk

CodeNameAndroid 1.1.1 NateModz w/Fastglow
  • 0 Likes

TMFGO45

TMFGO45

Android Master

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:01 PM #18

Hey Natemz, do you know if the MIUI battery bar mod, and this mod work together? I'm asking because I see yours changed the battery icon, and on the other one, it will remove it. Do you know if this and that reference the same code, and what the outcome will be?

Also I see you just updated to include the fast soft key mod, I just tried installing the standalone mod, and received an error on install. Yours should work?

And lastly, can I just flash your new zip directly over the old one? No need to revert first or anything?

Thanks for the help. And keep up the good work!!

• 0 Likes

OP NatemZ

NatemZ

Kitten Punter

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:16 PM #19

Hey Natemz, do you know if the MIUI battery bar mod, and this mod work together? I'm asking because I see yours changed the battery icon, and on the other one, it will remove it. Do you know if this and that reference the same code, and what the outcome will be?

Also I see you just updated to include the fast soft key mod, I just tried installing the standalone mod, and received an error on install. Yours should work?

And lastly, can I just flash your new zip directly over the old one? No need to revert first or anything?

Thanks for the help. And keep up the good work!!

I assume the miui battery mod would overwrite my mod. Make a backup and give it a try. And the fastglow mod works fine. I just installed the new mod version directly over it. No need to revert.

• 0 Likes

TMFGO45

TMFGO45

Android Master

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:22 PM #20

I assume the miui battery mod would overwrite my mod. Make a backup and give it a try. And the fastglow mod works fine. I just installed the new mod version directly over it. No need to revert.

Are you saying you think it would overwrite your entire mod? I would try it, but I haven't yet figured out which download link I need to click to get the one I want haha...

• 0 Likes