Difficulty:: Very Easy
Mod Status:: Stable
Apply In:: Alt. Recovery
Requires Root:: Yes
init.d Script to load tekahuna's OMAP4 Overclock Modules
Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own device. If you do something to it then blame me, I shall laugh at you.
-tekahuna's "symsearch.ko" and "opptimizer.ko" modules
---(instructions at link in step 1)
-CWM (or CWM compatible recovery)
-ROM with init.d support (stock OEM ROMs do not support init.d, if on an OEM ROM go here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1294009)
1. Go here and install tekahuna's overclock modules (these are NOT included in the ZIPs found on this page, you must download them from HIS site): http://rootzwiki.com...fficial-thread/
2. Follow his instructions only up to stage 5.
3. Download the ZIP corresponding to the speed you want to run. (e.g. 1100MHz = 1.1GHz).
4. Place ZIP on SDCARD
5. Boot into CWM (or other compatible recovery, stock will NOT work).
6. Flash ZIP
7. Reboot and open a 3rd party app such as ROM Toolbox or SetCPU and move MAX slider all the way up, should be running now at speed of the ZIP you flashed.
ZIPs: (The 1.0GHz is to go back to stock)
1000MHz (1.0GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...0GHz-signed.zip
1100MHz (1.1GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...1GHz-signed.zip
1200MHz (1.2GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...2GHz-signed.zip
1225MHz (1.225GHz) -- http://dev-host.org/...5GHz-signed.zip
1250MHz (1.25GHz) ---- http://dev-host.org/...5GHz-signed.zip
1275MHz (1.275GHz) -- http://dev-host.org/...5GHz-signed.zip
1300MHz (1.3GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...3GHz-signed.zip
1400MHz (1.4GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...4GHz-signed.zip
1500MHz (1.5GHz) ----- http://dev-host.org/...5GHz-signed.zip
tekahuna for starting this idea with his Overclock modules.
wildstang83 for teaching my scripts back when I was on the Incredible.
Edited by frostincredible, 13 February 2012 - 02:29 PM.