20 votes

[KERNEL][27 MAR] GLaDOS V2.3 for JB 4.2.2

• Please log in to reply

remoteconcern

remoteconcern

• 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:48 AM #1521

some "problem" (if it is...) here.

Open the video camera. It will get calibrated :)
  • 0 Likes

MrPhilo

MrPhilo

Average Android

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:56 AM #1522

Open the video camera. It will get calibrated :)

Cheers:), love the kernel! Just needs Linaro toolchain and update to linux and it be perfect.

Bought the app twice in market and the other one!

Edited by MrPhilo, 06 August 2012 - 07:58 AM.

• 0 Likes
Galaxy Nexus (CM10, Glados Kernel v2.0RC3)
Nexus 7 16GB (Cookie and Cream CM10, Motley Kernel v1.0.6)

vrtfrank

vrtfrank

Average Android

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:09 PM #1523

I installed your Kernel the first time and bought your app because of your flexible handling of GPU and CPU frequencies on the fly. But vibration control doesn't work at all. It's a important feature for me. Isn't it implemented now, or could it be a bug? Using XenonHD Jellybean 4.1.1 V6.0.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

nexus.prime

nexus.prime

• 71 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:18 PM #1524

I installed your Kernel the first time and bought your app because of your flexible handling of GPU and CPU frequencies on the fly. But vibration control doesn't work at all. It's a important feature for me. Isn't it implemented now, or could it be a bug? Using XenonHD Jellybean 4.1.1 V6.0.

Indeed, maybe vibration control patch needed for JellyBean
  • 0 Likes

OP Ezekeel

Ezekeel

Your trusted friend in science

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:36 AM #1525

Works fine here on Bigxie's stock ROM with GLaDOS V2.0/2.1.

• 1 Likes

vrtfrank

vrtfrank

Average Android

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:57 AM #1526

Oh, then it it's rom related?! Thought it was a kernel related issue.... I will investigate.....

• 0 Likes

pan466

pan466

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:23 AM #1527

hi and thank you for another great kernel ezekeel,
I got a little problem using wheatley governor which i really like
the problem is cpu freq is at its top when not touching screen, but when i try to scroll on a page or in an app it immediately drops around 300-400 mhz.
is it gpu or project butter related may be?
sorry if its asked before and thanks in advance
  • 0 Likes

remoteconcern

remoteconcern

• 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:59 AM #1528

Works fine here on Bigxie's stock ROM with GLaDOS V2.0/2.1.

Thanks for 2.1 Ezekeel, and a good workaround for the resetting of the top MPU frequency on screen off which I emailed you the other day about.

Your continued work and support is much appreciated.

My vibrator function also doesn't work - but I'm using CM10 - I don't expect any support given your stance towards that, but I wonder if the other guy is also on CM10.
  • 0 Likes

OP Ezekeel

Ezekeel

Your trusted friend in science

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:36 PM #1529

hi and thank you for another great kernel ezekeel,
I got a little problem using wheatley governor which i really like
the problem is cpu freq is at its top when not touching screen, but when i try to scroll on a page or in an app it immediately drops around 300-400 mhz.
is it gpu or project butter related may be?
sorry if its asked before and thanks in advance

Working as intended. There is a description of Wheatley somewhere in this thread.

Thanks for 2.1 Ezekeel, and a good workaround for the resetting of the top MPU frequency on screen off which I emailed you the other day about.

Your continued work and support is much appreciated.

My vibrator function also doesn't work - but I'm using CM10 - I don't expect any support given your stance towards that, but I wonder if the other guy is also on CM10.

So what exactly does not work? When changing the value in GLaDOS Control you get a short vibration as confirmation. When I change the value to 1000 the vibration is significantly weaker than for the default 1450. How does it behave for you?
  • 0 Likes

remoteconcern

remoteconcern

• 31 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:18 AM #1530

Working as intended. There is a description of Wheatley somewhere in this thread.

So what exactly does not work? When changing the value in GLaDOS Control you get a short vibration as confirmation. When I change the value to 1000 the vibration is significantly weaker than for the default 1450. How does it behave for you?

The vibrate to confirm happens, but is the same strength no matter the values. It's fairly obvious, as usually setting to a lower setting starts to make the Nexus sound quite musical, giving it a pitch, but that doesn't happen.
  • 0 Likes