[KERNEL][27 MAR] GLaDOS V2.3 for JB 4.2.2

• Please log in to reply

chadouming

chadouming

• 56 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:14 AM #1371

Thanks for contributing!

I'm still wondering...

1) yes to which question? How do you know this? I've never seen the GLaDOS app's reported values change once they've been set unless I change the voltage.

2) OK yes I see that running the camcorder calibrated the highest slot. What does that mean? What does the camcorder have to do with the GPU?

1) Yes to both question. SmartReflex run pretty much like you described. And there is a small difference between having smartreflex on and setting voltage manually. If smartreflex found the calibrated voltage no more stable, it will raise it.

3) SmartReflex calibrate only the slot that were used. It does not calibrate only CPU, but IVA/CORE too.
  • 1 Likes

karthicr25

karthicr25

• 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:26 PM #1372

I really love this rom for my gnex. Was reading all the previous post and also heard about the xda problem. I never used irc before and wanted to join the irc channel, to keep up with the rom. I'm willing to donate to the developers as this rom is by far the best out there. If someone can pm me or reply back on how to join the irc channel, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks
  • 0 Likes

abbofro

abbofro

Android Lover

• 228 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:32 PM #1373

I really love this rom for my gnex. Was reading all the previous post and also heard about the xda problem. I never used irc before and wanted to join the irc channel, to keep up with the rom. I'm willing to donate to the developers as this rom is by far the best out there. If someone can pm me or reply back on how to join the irc channel, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks

This is a kernel.
Are you sure u posted this in the right thread?
Sounds more like liquid rom.

Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
ROM: AXIOM HYBRYD B7.7
Kernel: GLaDOS 1.34
  • 0 Likes

StormIceX

StormIceX

• 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:17 PM #1374

Ezekeel any news for Next release of kernel?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

nexus.prime

nexus.prime

• 71 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:54 AM #1375

Hi Ezekeel

Many people say the latest Linaro is not a myth unlike

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1371044
  • 1 Likes

drawde40599

drawde40599

Android Beginner

• 156 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:19 PM #1376

Hi Ezekeel

Many people say the latest Linaro is not a myth unlike

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1371044

I did notice speed increase with a linardo rom and kernel but still came back to this kernel cause its just better; )
But u no he's running tests and if better he will add: )
  • 2 Likes

samthe2can

samthe2can

Android Lover

• 137 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:19 PM #1377

I did notice speed increase with a linardo rom and kernel but still came back to this kernel cause its just better; )
But u no he's running tests and if better he will add: )

Agreed! I can't get anywhere near the battery life/performance blend of GLaDOS with any of the current linaro kernels

Edited by samthe2can, 17 June 2012 - 10:20 PM.

• 0 Likes

dafater

dafater

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:34 AM #1378

Have anyone one of you had an issue of battery not charging properly with GLaDOS controlling your phone? Because I have, at least recently. My tweaks are 1400 MHz max MPU, 120% core OC, 384 MHz GPU
  • 0 Likes
GSM Galaxy Nexus running stock 4.0.4 with GLaDOS

abbofro

abbofro

Android Lover

• 228 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:51 AM #1379

Have anyone one of you had an issue of battery not charging properly with GLaDOS controlling your phone? Because I have, at least recently. My tweaks are 1400 MHz max MPU, 120% core OC, 384 MHz GPU

What you mean properly?
Have u got BLX enabled? As this will stop it at set amount!

Or have u let ur phones battery completely die? As you might need recalibrate. Plenty of guides for that and I don't mean wipe battery stats.

But that doesn't seem to be a kernel issue.

ROM: AXIOM HYBRYD M2

Edited by abbofro, 18 June 2012 - 12:54 AM.

• 0 Likes

dafater

dafater

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:27 AM #1380

What you mean properly?
Have u got BLX enabled? As this will stop it at set amount!

Or have u let ur phones battery completely die? As you might need recalibrate. Plenty of guides for that and I don't mean wipe battery stats.

But that doesn't seem to be a kernel issue.

ROM: AXIOM HYBRYD M2

By not properly i mean it will not charge. Sometimes it can sit there plugged and not charge one bit, it might even be used up. And now quadrant score is going crazy with the cpu score half of what a galaxy nexus should. And the battery charges normally on my other broken galaxy nexus. This is weird, i do hope that GLaDOS is not trying fry my phone's cpu.
And my phone's battery is going down from 27 to 25 plugged in as im typing this. And no, battery charge limit is 100%
  • 0 Likes
GSM Galaxy Nexus running stock 4.0.4 with GLaDOS