1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Need help porting CWMR to your new device?

• Please log in to reply

clothednblack

clothednblack

Android Guru

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:53 PM #31

I'd like to learn how to keep building the newest cwm for d2usc. We currently have 6.0.1.4, but there are newer versions, and I'd like to work on keeping it up to date. Suggestions?

http://builder.clockworkmod.com/
Used it last night to build cwm touch and flashed successfully

Ridin the Mystic jellybean unicorn on my Ktweaked SG3

Edited by clothednblack, 22 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.

• 0 Likes

Marc010

Marc010

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:42 AM #32

Would be cool if you could help me porting CWM 6.x to the Galaxy Ace. I´ve send you a pm :)
The website builder.clockworkmod.com doesn´t seems to work for me, sometimes it builds succesfully but the generated cwm doesn´t work (bootloop).
  • 0 Likes

Hell_Earth

Hell_Earth

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:22 AM #33

Hello there.

I am offering assistance to anyone who is trying to get clockwork ported to their device. I recently ported it to the HTC Rezound: https://github.com/u...evice_htc_vigor as well as helping UnstableApps(gweedo767) get it booting on Kindle Fire.

I can most likely do it without a device in hand as long as a couple files are provided to me, however I may actually need a device to complete it (wildly varies).

Feel free to PM me or reply here. I assume a basic level of knowledge on your part with adb/shell environment. I can provide a list of references if need be.

Hello there.

I am offering assistance to anyone who is trying to get clockwork ported to their device. I recently ported it to the HTC Rezound: https://github.com/u...evice_htc_vigor as well as helping UnstableApps(gweedo767) get it booting on Kindle Fire.

I can most likely do it without a device in hand as long as a couple files are provided to me, however I may actually need a device to complete it (wildly varies).

Feel free to PM me or reply here. I assume a basic level of knowledge on your part with adb/shell environment. I can provide a list of references if need be.

Hey, I have a rooted xolo q1000, with specifications similar to canvas hd a116. Canvas hd has many custom roms and recoveries, but none r der for xolo q1000. Could u help by building one for this fone? Note: Specifications are exactly similar in both the fones i mentioned except for d fact dat my fone has a camera wid bsi sensor and dragon tail glass.
please help.
  • 0 Likes

Ahseyo

Ahseyo

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:14 AM #34

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2. I would like to have a clockworkmod recovery built for it. It doesn't have any custom roms, just root function as for now if you are still doing this work.
  • 0 Likes

la72pt

la72pt

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:14 AM #35

hello, i'm trying to port CWMR to new device whithout success via http://builder.clockworkmod.com. always get build error:

bionic/libc/Android.mk:429: TARGET_CPU_VARIANT is not defined

bionic/libc/arch-arm/arm.mk:30: *** "TARGET_CPU_VARIANT not set or set to an unknown value. Possible values are cortex-a5, cortex-a7, cortex-a8, cortex-a9, cortex-a15, krait, scorpion. Use generic for devices that do not have a CPU similar to any of the supported cpu variants.".

Stop.
build error!
Build failed.

my phone is zte ( grand era lte / v9800 / kiska).

i put the stock recovery files in dropbox.

can you help me?

thanks in advance.

Edited by la72pt, 30 September 2013 - 02:17 AM.

• 0 Likes

yarly

yarly

Just a noob that doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:26 PM #36

run the following, adjusting for your device:

export TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cpu-architecture-of-your-device-here

Then run make again.

• 0 Likes

n3rdy13

n3rdy13

Average Android

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:53 AM #37

Hi, Thank you for your time and for offering to help so many! You are an awesome person.

I have an alcatel one touch fierce 7024w and have attempted to port a recovery on my own and needless to say I failed.... I'm stuck in a bootloop presently and the screen does say The device has been locked due to unauthorized modification, (that is not a quote) Before I flashed I made a backup with sp tools so I have all the files needed I would assume. I tried to flash the backup back but SP tools wouldn't accept the scatter file for some reason. Am I screwed?? If not I would be forever grateful if you or anyone could help me. Thank you again!!!

• 0 Likes

rajshahbazkhan

rajshahbazkhan

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:02 AM #38

dude i have intex aqua n8 can u plz help me ?

• 0 Likes