1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Need help porting CWMR to your new device?

• Please log in to reply

Marc010

Marc010

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:42 AM #31

Would be cool if you could help me porting CWM 6.x to the Galaxy Ace. I´ve send you a pm :)
The website builder.clockworkmod.com doesn´t seems to work for me, sometimes it builds succesfully but the generated cwm doesn´t work (bootloop).
  • 0 Likes

Hell_Earth

Hell_Earth

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:22 AM #32

Hello there.

I am offering assistance to anyone who is trying to get clockwork ported to their device. I recently ported it to the HTC Rezound: https://github.com/u...evice_htc_vigor as well as helping UnstableApps(gweedo767) get it booting on Kindle Fire.

I can most likely do it without a device in hand as long as a couple files are provided to me, however I may actually need a device to complete it (wildly varies).

Feel free to PM me or reply here. I assume a basic level of knowledge on your part with adb/shell environment. I can provide a list of references if need be.

Hello there.

I am offering assistance to anyone who is trying to get clockwork ported to their device. I recently ported it to the HTC Rezound: https://github.com/u...evice_htc_vigor as well as helping UnstableApps(gweedo767) get it booting on Kindle Fire.

I can most likely do it without a device in hand as long as a couple files are provided to me, however I may actually need a device to complete it (wildly varies).

Feel free to PM me or reply here. I assume a basic level of knowledge on your part with adb/shell environment. I can provide a list of references if need be.

Hey, I have a rooted xolo q1000, with specifications similar to canvas hd a116. Canvas hd has many custom roms and recoveries, but none r der for xolo q1000. Could u help by building one for this fone? Note: Specifications are exactly similar in both the fones i mentioned except for d fact dat my fone has a camera wid bsi sensor and dragon tail glass.
please help.
  • 0 Likes

Ahseyo

Ahseyo

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:14 AM #33

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2. I would like to have a clockworkmod recovery built for it. It doesn't have any custom roms, just root function as for now if you are still doing this work.
  • 0 Likes

la72pt

la72pt

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:14 AM #34

hello, i'm trying to port CWMR to new device whithout success via http://builder.clockworkmod.com. always get build error:

bionic/libc/Android.mk:429: TARGET_CPU_VARIANT is not defined

bionic/libc/arch-arm/arm.mk:30: *** "TARGET_CPU_VARIANT not set or set to an unknown value. Possible values are cortex-a5, cortex-a7, cortex-a8, cortex-a9, cortex-a15, krait, scorpion. Use generic for devices that do not have a CPU similar to any of the supported cpu variants.".

Stop.
build error!
Build failed.

my phone is zte ( grand era lte / v9800 / kiska).

i put the stock recovery files in dropbox.

can you help me?

thanks in advance.

Edited by la72pt, 30 September 2013 - 02:17 AM.

• 0 Likes

yarly

yarly

Just a noob that doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:26 PM #35

run the following, adjusting for your device:

export TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cpu-architecture-of-your-device-here

Then run make again.

• 0 Likes

n3rdy13

n3rdy13

Average Android

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:53 AM #36

Hi, Thank you for your time and for offering to help so many! You are an awesome person.

I have an alcatel one touch fierce 7024w and have attempted to port a recovery on my own and needless to say I failed.... I'm stuck in a bootloop presently and the screen does say The device has been locked due to unauthorized modification, (that is not a quote) Before I flashed I made a backup with sp tools so I have all the files needed I would assume. I tried to flash the backup back but SP tools wouldn't accept the scatter file for some reason. Am I screwed?? If not I would be forever grateful if you or anyone could help me. Thank you again!!!

• 0 Likes

rajshahbazkhan

rajshahbazkhan

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:02 AM #37

dude i have intex aqua n8 can u plz help me ?

• 0 Likes