Android OS Forum banner

Keyboards Updated! UPDATE 6-26-12 NEW WHITE KEYBOARD!

59K views 273 replies 98 participants last post by  Palfy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: Theme

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Base:: AOSP

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)

Source::
Here are some themed keyboards for all those themes and roms out there. I will be adding more colors as time goes on and when i have time. Will take request on colors if requested enough. Enjoy! Do not port or repost my links or steal my work without permission. Have spent alot of time into these!

Wipe dalvic Cache when installing to insure nothing carries over!

Which Keyboard goes to each rom that i know of and have looked at!

LatimIme
  • Codename
  • Aokp Milestone 3 and Nightlies
  • Bugless Beast
  • Redemption
  • Liquid
LatinImegoogle
  • RootzBoat
  • Gummy
  • MoDaCo
Easy way to know which goes which one to use if not up here, is if the rom your on tells you to install a gapps package. You must install LatinImeGoogle. If gapps are included in rom when installing rom, then you install LatinIme!

Red Keyboard Theme
Ics White
Ics Blue Theme
Tangerine Keyboard Theme
Purple Keyboard Theme
Stock Keyboard
  • LatinIme- NOT UP YET. EXTRACT OTHER ONE (STOCK) TO INTERMEMORY FOR BACKUP FOR NOW!
  • LatinImeGoogle- NOT UP YET. EXTRACT OTHER ONE (STOCK) TO INTERMEMORY FOR BACKUP FOR NOW!
Only bug in keyboards are the white and color ones. For some reason it disables the volumn back and forth texting. If that bugs you download the full themed colored ones. There are no known bugs in those!

See less See more
#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm loving this keyboard works very nicely. My only gripe is when u use a blacked out mms or Gmail app the blinking cursor isn't visible when typing and esp when trying to edit text. You can see the big cyan selector thing but the black blinking cursor can't be seen- makes it a little to harder to go back and fix spelling. What would it take to make the blinking cursor cyan or white?
I figured its outside the realm of this dark keyboard zip but curious to see what would have to be done.
Would it have to be a complete theme?

#29 ·
Sexy indeed!! I was wondering though what might it look like every key being outlined by white, or on the other keyboard you made the keys being outlined in blue. Might make the keys pop out more by imagining how it would look. Great pair of keyboards though I as well as others def appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.