1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

3 votes

[GUIDE] How To Receive OTAs Again If You Are On A Leak ***Proven Working Manual Method***

• Please log in to reply

freddy0872

freddy0872

Cyborg

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:47 AM #31

well im in quite a bind here, im on vaca and well away from my desktop with all my tools. i happened to hop onto someones wifi here and was able to download the files for this in about 2 and a half hours! YUCK! but any way what my problem is i was going to tether my bionic for the 2nd or 3rd time here on my laptop and its worked beatutifully with the 4G! the last time i tried it dropped all my network connectivity and everything. still had wifi. so i decided do to a factory reset and try to get it back up so i can make phone calls etc. FAILED. went back to stock but no data or network (4G) so i hopped on and downloaded this in hopes to restore data. followed all the steps and i regained my data but when i went from flashing SU and such the phone rebooted at the wrong time due to my stupidity and busy time with family here :-/ i ened up with this at reboot
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.61

Battery OK
OK to program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CC Version (CG: boot)

that happens now everytime i reboot.
even after retrying the steps. i re flashed system and everything again as the steps say. and still get this.
I get this after step of flashing radio.zip and rebooting
thank you
  • 0 Likes
Sent from either my Iced out Bionic, Or my PC

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY or IF YOU FIND SOMETHING USEFUL PLEASE THANK ME AND LIKE MY POST :-)
Or you could buy me a beer Here! :-)

rustyp2

rustyp2

Supporting Member

• 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:47 PM #32

I followed it and it worked perfectly! Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

lemonoid

lemonoid

DoseOfAndroid

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:06 PM #33

well im in quite a bind here, im on vaca and well away from my desktop with all my tools. i happened to hop onto someones wifi here and was able to download the files for this in about 2 and a half hours! YUCK! but any way what my problem is i was going to tether my bionic for the 2nd or 3rd time here on my laptop and its worked beatutifully with the 4G! the last time i tried it dropped all my network connectivity and everything. still had wifi. so i decided do to a factory reset and try to get it back up so i can make phone calls etc. FAILED. went back to stock but no data or network (4G) so i hopped on and downloaded this in hopes to restore data. followed all the steps and i regained my data but when i went from flashing SU and such the phone rebooted at the wrong time due to my stupidity and busy time with family here :-/ i ened up with this at reboot
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.61

Battery OK
OK to program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CC Version (CG: boot)

that happens now everytime i reboot.
even after retrying the steps. i re flashed system and everything again as the steps say. and still get this.
I get this after step of flashing radio.zip and rebooting
thank you

I'd use RSDLite to flash the stock firmware onto it. As far as my own problems, I have been on that screen many times and that's the only thing that ever fixed that screen. Make sure you keep your battery out until you do it, because once your battery is drained, you won't be able to fix your phone unless you have one of those external battery docks or whatever they're called, or an extra charged battery. I know this is kinda late but hey, when I was stuck there I had no clue what to do so maybe if anyone else has this issue they'll see this
  • 0 Likes

MaddHatter

MaddHatter

Average Android

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:36 PM #34

this works great! follow the steps to the T, and great success. the only hiccup i ran into was installing the 893 update, it locked me in fastboot with a cdt error. i used P3Droid's FixCDT and all was good again. i am now succesfully up to date with the OTA.
  • 0 Likes

flamingBurrito

flamingBurrito

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:01 PM #35

The radios.zip link is broken. Anyone have a mirror?
  • 0 Likes

t1da1

t1da1

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:38 AM #36

All the files are set to private and unobtainable :\
  • 0 Likes

Obsidian

Obsidian

Flash Addict

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:20 PM #37

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/28127-Root/Roms/ICS-Leaks/FXZ/RSD/Threads/Guides/SafeStrap/Bootstrap/***All-Download-Links-in-OP-Updated-Daily***(Formerly-What's-in-Dev)

Working rsd lite and fxz links for those who need them

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes
OG ---------> DX ----------> Bionic-------->Note 2

Get a hold of me through Google Talk... Obsidiansemail@gmail.com

kalyanamitras

kalyanamitras

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:32 PM #38

I want to flash my droid bionic back, but when I try to DL these files media fire tells me they are all set to private. Does anyone know where I can find the files I need to flash my bionic back to stock with instructions? 

Thanks

• 0 Likes