[HOW-TO] Droid Razr - Return to Stock

razr stock unbrick fastboot rsdlite
  • Please log in to reply

Verdict

Verdict

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:40 AM #71

I have a question regarding this, and I hope that it will be relatively easy to answer. Long story short, I need to reflash my phone, and I can only access it from AP Fastboot. But the issue is that I don't have a Droid Razr, but I have a Razr (Non-US version)
So I already found the fastboot files at
http://sbf.droid-dev...spyder/list.php
But I don't know which one to choose. The thing is that I am located in the Netherlands, so that is a NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU in Motorola terms. (It stands for Non English French Italian German Spanish, just in case) and I can't find this one on the list. Could you help me out? Also, does it matter what version I choose? I already tried flashing the phone with files from http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1837971 but that resulted in a failure at step 6 of the flashing process in RSD.

Edited by Verdict, 02 October 2012 - 01:41 AM.

• 0 Likes

mdcowby

mdcowby

Android Lover

• 77 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:55 AM #72

I tried flashing back I got into the AP fastback mode it now says Flash failed) now my issue is I cant get out of the AP fastback mode

where it says Return to normal - First press power key to power down I do that and it wont power down if I let the power button go the phone goes off but when pressing power again it takes me back the the AP fastboot Flash failed again.

Edited by mdcowby, 04 December 2012 - 04:58 AM.

• 0 Likes

livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:52 PM #73

Would this happen to work with the new Jelly Bean OTA? every place I've looked said you can't go back you update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

dunttt

dunttt

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:36 AM #74

Would this happen to work with the new Jelly Bean OTA? every place I've looked said you can't go back you update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RootzWiki

I've looked every where as well. As of right now theres no going back :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

dunderhead

dunderhead

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:57 PM #75

I actually tried this today, and it failed. Guess I have to wait for JB root...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes