[HOW-TO] Droid Razr - Return to Stock

razr stock unbrick fastboot rsdlite
  • Please log in to reply

Trooper

Trooper

Flash-a-Holic

• 530 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:47 AM #21

RSD Lite it not working as it should. I know because I was running the RazrX 1.1 ROM and had some issues so wanted to sbf and start frest. However, in the user space apps I do not have my full 3 GB back. (Yes I know its normally not that much space but for me after all apps are installed I normally have about 2.73gb free left for apps).

Ok now that said, after using this file and RSD lite I am down to 2.3g free. Also when I ran this file, it did NOT take me fully back to stock. I was on .744 but all of my apps walls etc were still in tact. Did a factory reset and it still did not get all my space back. How can I rectify this? Or can instructions be provided for the fastboot method.

Thanks!
  • 0 Likes
This space for rent.

OP razorloves

razorloves

Android Nut

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:00 PM #22

RSD Lite it not working as it should. I know because I was running the RazrX 1.1 ROM and had some issues so wanted to sbf and start frest. However, in the user space apps I do not have my full 3 GB back. (Yes I know its normally not that much space but for me after all apps are installed I normally have about 2.73gb free left for apps).

Ok now that said, after using this file and RSD lite I am down to 2.3g free. Also when I ran this file, it did NOT take me fully back to stock. I was on .744 but all of my apps walls etc were still in tact. Did a factory reset and it still did not get all my space back. How can I rectify this? Or can instructions be provided for the fastboot method.

Thanks!

You skipped step 5
  • 0 Likes

Trooper

Trooper

Flash-a-Holic

• 530 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:53 PM #23

You skipped step 5

Nah I did that man. That's why Im confused.
  • 0 Likes
This space for rent.

OP razorloves

razorloves

Android Nut

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:35 AM #24

Nah I did that man. That's why Im confused.

Are they apps you installed to sdcard? Or are they apps that are auto restoring after your initial login after the reset?
  • 0 Likes

darionlear

darionlear

voider of warranties! >=)

• 127 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:55 AM #25

this SAVED my tushy today. lol, i tried booting the "1%" bionic battery mod... it bricked my razr.... i'm back now because of this thread.... *NOTE* DO NOT FLASH THE 1% BIONIC MOD TO YOUR RAZR!!!! LOL
  • 0 Likes
UNL3ASH3D, debloated and UNTHROTTL3D >=)

simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Android Lover

• 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:36 PM #26

has anybody tried these files on the Razr Maxx yet?
  • 0 Likes

GCE1701D

GCE1701D

Android Beginner

• 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:53 PM #27

has anybody tried these files on the Razr Maxx yet?

they should work fine, as the RAZR MAXX is basically the RAZR with a bigger battery
  • 0 Likes

smacinskyjr

smacinskyjr

Android Apprentice

• 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:39 PM #28

why wont rsdlite recognise my razr? I installed the drivers put in ap fastboot started rsdlite and it doesnt show up my phone.
  • 0 Likes

Mystery252

Mystery252

Android Beginner

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:11 PM #29

went to RSD back to stock on my Razr Maxx and I'm stuck in a bootloop.
  • 0 Likes

OP razorloves

razorloves

Android Nut

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:33 AM #30

went to RSD back to stock on my Razr Maxx and I'm stuck in a bootloop.

Try factory reset?
  • 0 Likes