- JB 4.3: [ stable builds | exp builds ] [ change log | exp changes ]
- JB 4.2.x: [ stable builds | exp builds ] [ change log ]
- Terminal Emulator not finding my scripts? Read this post.
- Patched to latest in Linux 3.0.x branch.
- All unnecessary kernel components removed to make kernel lean and fast!
- OC to 1.65ghz. Boot speed is maxed at 1.2ghz within kernel (in addition to ramdisk) for stability.
- User voltage control
- InteractiveX V2 (screen-off hotplug of cpu1) added. Select it using setcpu if you want to use it.
- Ramdisk tweaks (sysctl, vm, filesystem speed, etc.)
- SWAP & zram (next generation compcache) support. Run "zram enable" in terminal.
- init.d support in ramdisk.
- lk.conf for basic kernel configuration.
- HotplugX governor (Hotplug optimized and modified for screen-off suspend).
- wakelock tweaks for wlan and lte modem
- lkflash - script to flash latest versions of leanKernel from Terminal (type "su" without quotes, hit enter, then type "lkflash" without quotes and then hit enter)
- checkv - voltage checking script (for custom undervolting) - detailed at bottom of this post.
- checkt - script that displays 1) your current temp, 2) # of times you were throttled due to temp "recently", 3) CPU trim type, and 4) CPU silicon type, etc. (sample output)
- Fast USB charge (by chad0982) and "ffc" toggle script by me. (Open terminal, and type "ffc" without quotes then enter)
- ColorControl from both CM9 and Ezekeel (compatible with all ROMs). Helpful posts: 1and 2.
- TempControl - sysfs interface to control the CPU temp threshold. Read these two posts: 1 and 2.
- Variable GPU OC - sysfs interface to select GPU max speed between 307MHz (stock), 384MHz and 512Mhz. The changes take effect immediately. Check FAQ for more info and how to use it.
- Custom SR Tuning - override kernel default minimum voltage for SR calibration. More info here and here. V2
- Gamma Control
- ROW scheduler v4
CHANGE LOG JB 4.2
Uh.... flash the zip in clockworkmod.
Thanks to forum member maddler for providing file hosting: http://www.host4droid.com/
Donate to your favorite charity, or donate to me.
Edited by imoseyon, 23 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.