7 votes

[ROM-STOCK] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds ***UPDATED 4-23-12***

r3ds rom
  • Please log in to reply

jmm5351

jmm5351

• 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:23 AM #531

So I've been looking through like every page but can't find what I am looking for. Can someone please tell me what exactly is different from the No Sense version and the Sense version. They only differ about 20 MB from each other so I was kinda wondering what is different? Thanks

EDIT: Never mind after installing the Sense version and looking at the pictures here it is obvious now.

Edited by jmm5351, 03 May 2012 - 03:36 AM.

• 0 Likes

cowisland

cowisland

Android Apprentice

• 147 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:23 AM #532

Is anyone else having any Market issues? When I go into the market I cannot complete any purchases. It just gives me a 500 error. I can dl things that are free but anything that has to be purchased wont work.

I had the same issue on ikream desensed MR4 ROM. Had to replace the market (vending.apk) in system/app to make purchasing work, but lost all the theeming of course.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

jmm5351

jmm5351

• 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:25 AM #533

DUDE !!! I have been waiting for freaking ever for a rom just like this one ! You seriously just made the perfect rom ever. I have tried every rom out there and your kills them all. I wanted AOSP but Sense still and you did that. You kept Sense browser, MMS, Sense Keyboard which is way nicer than the AOSP keyboard, I like the weather widget a lot in Sense as most do and you do have Fancy widget that mimics the Sense weather which is close enough for me. Finally someone made this. What a fantastic rom!!!! Seriously the best rom and the only rom i will ever use. I am telling me friends now that have the BOLT. Great job man you hit a grand slam.
  • 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:08 AM #534

Any word on why we can't purchase on google play store?

Edit: I just replaced the play store with an unthemed one from a stock .19 rom.

I have tried to do that, but maybe Im doing it wrong. I have the vending.apk file but when I go to install it says install unsuccessful. If I go into astro, ive tried even to uninstall the old version and it says uninstall unsuccessful. GGGrrrrrrr. Can you possibly give me a step by step on how you replaced it?

Thanks a bunch!
  • 0 Likes

KGBxxx

KGBxxx

Android Apprentice

• 192 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:14 AM #535

I have tried to do that, but maybe Im doing it wrong. I have the vending.apk file but when I go to install it says install unsuccessful. If I go into astro, ive tried even to uninstall the old version and it says uninstall unsuccessful. GGGrrrrrrr. Can you possibly give me a step by step on how you replaced it?

Thanks a bunch!

Take the goolge play store from Killasense rom in system apps and instal like regular apk. Delete old market using titanium. Try that.

• 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:09 PM #536

Grrrr....it still wont install. Old market is gone and tried to install new playstore from Killasense and I still just get the message "Application not installed". Now I have no market at all :(

Does someone have it in maybe a flashable zip?

Edited by Kimmy71, 03 May 2012 - 01:15 PM.

• 0 Likes

jmm5351

jmm5351

• 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:34 PM #537

I am running Non Sense right now with the included kernel and my task manager doesn't work. I use it all the time so I am hoping someone who has experienced the same may be able to help me out ? I tried re-installing rom, tired wiping cache and delvik, and I am out of ideas. Any help would be awesome thanks :)
  • 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:16 PM #538

OMG...So I finally got the market to install, but now all it does is FC. Damn this is frustrating bc I LOVE this rom. Please please please any guidance would be amazing.

Edited by Kimmy71, 03 May 2012 - 04:16 PM.

• 0 Likes

DeReaper

DeReaper

Super User

• 496 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:31 PM #539

I am running Non Sense right now with the included kernel and my task manager doesn't work. I use it all the time so I am hoping someone who has experienced the same may be able to help me out ? I tried re-installing rom, tired wiping cache and delvik, and I am out of ideas. Any help would be awesome thanks :)

read the OP ENTIRELY especially the modz section....

• 0 Likes
Posted Image

DeReaper

DeReaper

Super User

• 496 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:32 PM #540

OMG...So I finally got the market to install, but now all it does is FC. Damn this is frustrating bc I LOVE this rom. Please please please any guidance would be amazing.

settings - application - manage- play store - clear cache

restart into recovery
fix permission
clear cache
clear dalvik

reboot

• 0 Likes
Posted Image