[ROM-STOCK] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds ***UPDATED 4-23-12***

r3ds rom
  • Please log in to reply

KGBxxx

KGBxxx

Android Apprentice

• 192 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:47 PM #531

Is anyone else having any Market issues? When I go into the market I cannot complete any purchases. It just gives me a 500 error. I can dl things that are free but anything that has to be purchased wont work.

Can't purchase from market either. Running both sense and nonsense.

Volume wake would be great!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 PM #532

I overcame the wake on volume by using GoLocker. Gives me pretty cool lockscreen options. No luck w the market though and Im almost out of Scramble w Friends tokens dammit! LOL

***Just encountered another issue. Getting FC in the gallery when I go to share a pic. That may be a deal breaker for me :( Any ideas?

Edited by Kimmy71, 02 May 2012 - 01:26 PM.

• 0 Likes

KGBxxx

KGBxxx

Android Apprentice

• 192 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 PM #533

Any word on why we can't purchase on google play store?

Edit: I just replaced the play store with an unthemed one from a stock .19 rom.

Edited by KGBxxx, 02 May 2012 - 08:31 PM.

• 0 Likes

KGBxxx

KGBxxx

Android Apprentice

• 192 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:32 PM #534

I overcame the wake on volume by using GoLocker. Gives me pretty cool lockscreen options. No luck w the market though and Im almost out of Scramble w Friends tokens dammit! LOL

***Just encountered another issue. Getting FC in the gallery when I go to share a pic. That may be a deal breaker for me :( Any ideas?

Nice catch. That sucks.

• 0 Likes

jmm5351

jmm5351

• 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:23 AM #535

So I've been looking through like every page but can't find what I am looking for. Can someone please tell me what exactly is different from the No Sense version and the Sense version. They only differ about 20 MB from each other so I was kinda wondering what is different? Thanks

EDIT: Never mind after installing the Sense version and looking at the pictures here it is obvious now.

Edited by jmm5351, 03 May 2012 - 03:36 AM.

• 0 Likes

cowisland

cowisland

Android Apprentice

• 147 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:23 AM #536

Is anyone else having any Market issues? When I go into the market I cannot complete any purchases. It just gives me a 500 error. I can dl things that are free but anything that has to be purchased wont work.

I had the same issue on ikream desensed MR4 ROM. Had to replace the market (vending.apk) in system/app to make purchasing work, but lost all the theeming of course.

• 0 Likes

jmm5351

jmm5351

• 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:25 AM #537

DUDE !!! I have been waiting for freaking ever for a rom just like this one ! You seriously just made the perfect rom ever. I have tried every rom out there and your kills them all. I wanted AOSP but Sense still and you did that. You kept Sense browser, MMS, Sense Keyboard which is way nicer than the AOSP keyboard, I like the weather widget a lot in Sense as most do and you do have Fancy widget that mimics the Sense weather which is close enough for me. Finally someone made this. What a fantastic rom!!!! Seriously the best rom and the only rom i will ever use. I am telling me friends now that have the BOLT. Great job man you hit a grand slam.
  • 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:08 AM #538

Any word on why we can't purchase on google play store?

Edit: I just replaced the play store with an unthemed one from a stock .19 rom.

I have tried to do that, but maybe Im doing it wrong. I have the vending.apk file but when I go to install it says install unsuccessful. If I go into astro, ive tried even to uninstall the old version and it says uninstall unsuccessful. GGGrrrrrrr. Can you possibly give me a step by step on how you replaced it?

Thanks a bunch!
  • 0 Likes

KGBxxx

KGBxxx

Android Apprentice

• 192 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:14 AM #539

I have tried to do that, but maybe Im doing it wrong. I have the vending.apk file but when I go to install it says install unsuccessful. If I go into astro, ive tried even to uninstall the old version and it says uninstall unsuccessful. GGGrrrrrrr. Can you possibly give me a step by step on how you replaced it?

Thanks a bunch!

Take the goolge play store from Killasense rom in system apps and instal like regular apk. Delete old market using titanium. Try that.

• 0 Likes

Kimmy71

Kimmy71

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:09 PM #540

Grrrr....it still wont install. Old market is gone and tried to install new playstore from Killasense and I still just get the message "Application not installed". Now I have no market at all :(

Does someone have it in maybe a flashable zip?

Edited by Kimmy71, 03 May 2012 - 01:15 PM.

• 0 Likes