ICS Inverted Inerted apps Gmail
  • Please log in to reply

gapi

gapi

Private Dick

• 439 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:40 PM #21

Hi Ladies & Gents,

Kind of a newb I managed to get my device loaded with the configuration listed in my signature.

I see I am no different from some others in hanging up on the Toggle's but a search here got it. VERY Nice!

I did a search on the LED Options with no luck. Can I get a briefing on what they are for?

My complements to the developer and all involved. This being my 1st ROM/Kernel Flashing It looks like I managed to pick an outstanding one.

Thanks,
  • 0 Likes
Galaxy Nexus Toro / AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1
Posted Image Posted Image
Save Your Breath - Its too late to take me to raise.

Chakra

Chakra

It is the greatest of all advantages to enjoy no advantage at al

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:19 PM #22

Great job works well on winners cm9kang rom
  • 0 Likes

OP B-boy™

B-boy™

THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:09 PM #23

OP updated.. fixed the undo bar messages...
  • 0 Likes

artvandelay440

artvandelay440

I love goodly syntax

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:07 AM #24

What versions of apktool or apk multitool did you get to successfully decompile/compile version 4.0.3? I keep getting the multiple resource error during decompile, and I've used the mutitool as well as manually with apktool 1.4.3. No luck.
  • 0 Likes

OP B-boy™

B-boy™

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:04 AM #25

What versions of apktool or apk multitool did you get to successfully decompile/compile version 4.0.3? I keep getting the multiple resource error during decompile, and I've used the mutitool as well as manually with apktool 1.4.3. No luck.

Its not which apktool I used but rather the 1.apk. you need to load your framework-res.apk into your apk tool.... if ya don't know how, copy your ics framework-res.apk and (in the others folder of the apk manager) your apktool.jar onto the root of your C drive... open cmd prompt and type cd C: and hit enter.. now your path is at the C drive.. type apktool.jar if framework-res.apk and hit enter... that'll load resources from your ics framework into your apktool... then you can decompile and compile ics and lower apks....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk
  • 1 Likes

artvandelay440

artvandelay440

I love goodly syntax

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:21 PM #26

Its not which apktool I used but rather the 1.apk. you need to load your framework-res.apk into your apk tool.... if ya don't know how, copy your ics framework-res.apk and (in the others folder of the apk manager) your apktool.jar onto the root of your C drive... open cmd prompt and type cd C: and hit enter.. now your path is at the C drive.. type apktool.jar if framework-res.apk and hit enter... that'll load resources from your ics framework into your apktool... then you can decompile and compile ics and lower apks....

I had multiple frameworks installed already, as i work on many different roms. Newest ApkMultiTool alpha version (using apktool 1.4.37) fixed all my issues. Thanks for your help!

Edited by artvandelay440, 03 March 2012 - 04:16 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP B-boy™

B-boy™

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:32 PM #27

Alright cool bro .. I don't know which art you were or I wouldn't have explained all that... glad ya got it figured out tho... :)

• 0 Likes

artvandelay440

artvandelay440

I love goodly syntax

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:18 PM #28

Hey man- thanks for all your help. My Gmail is 99% done, but i can't find one last thing. The menu bar at the bottom. Where is the code to control it's color? I've tried every xml i can think of, changed styles xml to avoid holo.light, and every image. Here's a screen to explain what bar i mean. http://i.minus.com/iwEgMgr7dglCw.png
  • 0 Likes

OP B-boy™

B-boy™

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:41 PM #29

Try this, do a search in Res for "styles" and check all the styles that weigh more than 1kb and edit anything needed in them... if that doesn't work you'll need to edit the manifest also... sometimes the styles don't work so we gotta cut out the middle man and change the manifest to point directly to android style/theme holo instead... decompile mine and compare if ya need ....
  • 1 Likes

artvandelay440

artvandelay440

I love goodly syntax

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:50 PM #30

lol- how did i not think of that? 3 hours of puttering around on my own, and you solve it in 2 seconds. Looks great now (it's been included in Black exodus by default) Thanks- you're the man!

Edited by artvandelay440, 08 March 2012 - 05:06 PM.

• 0 Likes