- - - - -

Stuck on Moboot screen

• Please log in to reply

OP haccumchu

haccumchu

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:42 AM #1

When I tried to reboot from CyanogenMod to web os, I got to the moboot screen. When I went to select webos, the countdown stopped and now I can't select boot to webos. The volume button works fine, but I can't select anything with the home button so I am stuck at the screen. If anybody knows how to fix this I would really appreciate it!!
  • 0 Likes

nevertells

nevertells

Android Guru

• 4,678 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:03 PM #2

When I tried to reboot from CyanogenMod to web os, I got to the moboot screen. When I went to select webos, the countdown stopped and now I can't select boot to webos. The volume button works fine, but I can't select anything with the home button so I am stuck at the screen. If anybody knows how to fix this I would really appreciate it!!

Can you select anything else? Try reinstalling Moboot.
  • 0 Likes

jcsullins

jcsullins

Developer

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:41 PM #3

Maybe the home button is defective? Try holding Power+Home for 30 seconds.
  • 0 Likes

dmt0

dmt0

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:16 PM #4

Maybe the home button is defective? Try holding Power+Home for 30 seconds.

I'm in the same situation. Tried your suggestion - no effect. Is there anything else I can do or do I have to wait for battery to run out?
  • 0 Likes

rohan

rohan

Keyboard Ninja

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:38 PM #5

Try holding the power button then pressing the home button 10 times rapidly. And only do it 10 times, no more, or no less. And do it rapidly.
  • 0 Likes

dmt0

dmt0

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:58 PM #6

Try holding the power button then pressing the home button 10 times rapidly. And only do it 10 times, no more, or no less. And do it rapidly.

Tried several times with different kinds of "rapidly", no result.
Maybe my home button is faulty - it does feel unusual to press, but I do believe it worked 10 minute ago...
  • 0 Likes

dmt0

dmt0

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:14 PM #7

Very interesting - pried open the case, looked around, nothing seemed suspicious and not much access to the home button to see if it works. Closed the case back - and now the home button "just worked".
In either case, thanks for the answers guys!
  • 0 Likes