Which keyboard do you use?
Swype3222.22%
SwiftKey X5236.11%
SlideIT53.47%
Android Keyboard 4531.25%
Go Keyboard42.78%
Smart Keyboard64.17%

#2 ·
So I've got Swift,Slide It and Swype and personally I love each for different reasons however I primarily use SlideIT because of it's speed. I have found it to be less accurate then Swype, which is sometimes extremely frustrating. I'm not quite sure how to explain its smooth functionality that has kept it my primary for a few months now.

I am curious as to what your setup is keyboard / theme and why/how it fits your needs?

#4 ·
Been using swiftkey since the beta days, love it. Apparently there are more themes in the making which I like. I liked swype too, but for exact input and alphanumeric, I find swiftkey to be the best for me

#10 ·
Always changing which keyboard I use. Swype, Swiftkey X & although it isn't listed, A.I.type Keyboard Plus. They are all good in their own ways

#11 ·
I have used Swiftkey for a long time. It's predictions are often eerily accurate. I mean, routinely I will only have to type one or two letters for entire sentences. Granted these are sentences that I repeat a lot, like to tell my wife "I'm leaving work, call me when you have a chance." or whatever. But it is the fastest I've used simply because I end up doing less typing with it.

#13 ·
Well I have used Swiftkey for about 8 months or so and it really has been great, word prediction has always been one of the best, nice layouts etc

However I just tried A.I.type Keyboard and wow, that really is just as good if not better. I have been using the Pro Version for a few weeks now and it has been my daily keyboard. Theme's and customization are definitely better than Swiftkey, the word prediction took about 2-3 days until it REALLY started working good for me

I would suggest it to anyone looking for a change. There is a 15 day free trial, after the 15 days the text prediction stops working. But definitely give it a few days

#20 ·
I use the ics keyboard off the market for my bolt. Its very responsive and like the simple layout. Spell ck seems better than the gb counterpart. I can't want for the ics roms to get fully up and running so I can enjoy what the snobbish gnex guys and gals has. Lol. The last part I was joking so don't.take it personal lol:p:p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.