[Ep4D][Rom][Cwm][Odin]TweakStock v1.5 UPDATED 4/10/12

Ep4d Gingerbread
  • Please log in to reply

lazarus0000

lazarus0000

• 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:50 AM #511

Couple of things...

DWitherell- thank you! Between the work from you, Nitro (Eclipse) and IMNuts (plus others too numerous to mention in this brief post), you have made this phone a winner. Yes, I too have multiple c/o about the RAM and internal storage but these ROMs have made this phone usable and fun. My fiancee insisted we have the same phone but she will not allow me to root hers. I see the difference in the total BS she puts up with in crapware and usability issues - all non-existent on my phone thanks to your work!

In reference to the FP1 update - I did a total TiBU backup as well as a backup with CWM. Then I accepted the install and got the weird little triangle that means the update failed. Hit & held the power button for 4 secs or so & the phone booted right up into my normal start screen. No problems and no additional notifications.

In reference to the fellow who can't hear media on his bluetooth, I had this problem with every ROM due to my bluetooth not being A2DP. I downloaded BT Mono from the play store and liked it so much I ended up buying the paid version. Both versions work great and there is little difference between the 2, I just wanted to reward the developer for making such a handy little app. Now I can listen to any media through my bluetooth and its not a hassle to set up.

Good Luck!

And again,,,

Thanks guys! All the developers and interested players for this phone makes it a great one to have!
  • 1 Likes
"Never try to out-stubborn a cat" --LL

cujo6801

cujo6801

Supporting Member

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:13 PM #512

Posted Image
:ph34r:
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
  • 0 Likes
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

PaulN64007

PaulN64007

I can do a few things

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:08 PM #513

Posted Image
:ph34r:
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

I know your sister is hot but having her as your wallpaper is a little creepy lol
  • 0 Likes
My Custom Boot and Shutdown Animations Click here
My Custom Signal Bars Click here
If you like what I have done and want to buy me lunch Click here

Tueyjr

Tueyjr

Android Apprentice

• 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:11 AM #514

I know your sister is hot but having her as your wallpaper is a little creepy lol

L-f'ng-OL. That was fantastic.

@Cujo-please tell me this is a hint that there will be an FP1 TS with a minimal theme. TS and minimal has been my favorite setup, but FP1 has been too good for me so far.

Sent from my Droid Charge 2E
  • 0 Likes

cujo6801

cujo6801

Supporting Member

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:47 AM #515

Says you.....!

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
  • 0 Likes
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

cujo6801

cujo6801

Supporting Member

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:49 AM #516

L-f'ng-OL. That was fantastic.

@Cujo-please tell me this is a hint that there will be an FP1 TS with a minimal theme. TS and minimal has been my favorite setup, but FP1 has been too good for me so far.

Sent from my Droid Charge 2E

Your close....:)

SENT FROM THE DOG POUNDPosted Image

Edited by cujo6801, 05 April 2012 - 09:54 AM.

• 0 Likes
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

cujo6801

cujo6801

Supporting Member

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:06 AM #517

Posted Image

Even closer ....:rolleyes:
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
  • 0 Likes
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

SWEEN

SWEEN

Dazed & Confused

• 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:30 PM #518

Posted Image

Even closer .... :rolleyes:
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

Mama says you're the devil ^_^ I like that sexy cowgirl! And she showed me her boobies, and I like them too!
  • 0 Likes
Paranoid Android.... It's out to get me!!

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:57 AM #519

The move to FP1H seems to be complete, although for those not wanting to go to FP1H for whatever reason - here's an updated EP4D option (CWM only):

Tweaked 1.5 EP4D
md5: 78B69DE8E0C33A957FEFDBE7502CFF00

This is very much the same description-wise as what is seen in the FP1H rom - except no fp1h-based circle call answer/lockscreen, and an edit to the build.prop to stop the ota notification. Hope folks find this useful :)

EDIT: Seems the edited build.prop slipped through the cracks. It's all better now. :)

EDIT2: For those wanting to use tweaktools on 1.5 - all should now be working. Let me know if there are any issues.

Edited by dwitherell, 11 April 2012 - 08:43 PM.

• 0 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image

Bad Bimr

Bad Bimr

Android Beginner

• 25 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:11 AM #520

Just upgraded to 1,5 from 1.4 and have now lost ROOT. Tried the lost root program from the Tweaked 2.0 thread and nothing happened. I may be doing it wrong. Connected phone to computer via USB and executed the bat file. Should the phone usb debugging be on or off? mock locations? I assume the phone should be connected as mass storage.

Any help is welcomed.

BB
  • 0 Likes