11 votes

AOKP | crespo | Milestone 6

• Please log in to reply

Breinstein

Breinstein

Android Beginner

• 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:11 AM #21

There are no onscreen buttons in this rom so I think it is a screenshot from the google nexus ..

I really like this and absolutely love the rom settings app .. I was a bit confused because I could not find the toggles ( expected them to be in the usual place) but now I actually found them I even like it this way better !! There is a small glitch in the toggles, Under brigthness the line above the auto text is not straight but has a bend..

I also have no way to remove the google searchbar from the screens When I press and hold the search widget it can simply not be removed . Otherwise a very great rom.
  • 1 Likes

y3mita

y3mita

Android Apprentice

• 47 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:43 AM #22

Is anyone having issues sending MMS and/or with weak DATA signal? I am trying to determine if it is the ROM or eugene373 latest kernel?
  • 0 Likes

gotjazz

gotjazz

Android Beginner

• 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:47 AM #23

Oh my god. That's what I call a boot animation

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk
  • 1 Likes

Jonathon

Jonathon

Mastermind

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:32 PM #24

There are no onscreen buttons in this rom so I think it is a screenshot from the google nexus ..

I really like this and absolutely love the rom settings app .. I was a bit confused because I could not find the toggles ( expected them to be in the usual place) but now I actually found them I even like it this way better !! There is a small glitch in the toggles, Under brigthness the line above the auto text is not straight but has a bend..

I also have no way to remove the google searchbar from the screens When I press and hold the search widget it can simply not be removed . Otherwise a very great rom.

Yes the screenshots are from a Galaxy Nexus, as that is the device that Romanbb has (I have a Nexus S which is why I will be taking over this side of things).

As for the Google bar thing, that's part of the launcher. You can't remove it in stock ICS either, however in the new CM launcher I believe there is an option, possibly here too but I'm not sure. I will have to check.
  • 0 Likes

Jonathon

Jonathon

Mastermind

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:34 PM #25

Is anyone having issues sending MMS and/or with weak DATA signal? I am trying to determine if it is the ROM or eugene373 latest kernel?

What base and are you running? Is it the latest ICS one? However I have MMS issues on stock ICS with any kernel I try, so it might be something related to ICS.
  • 0 Likes

Jonathon

Jonathon

Mastermind

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:09 PM #26

HI JG, since you will be devving for a Nexus S I'd say you leave out the maguro/toro for log changes. I mean we all know is the Nexus S. I just flashed build 12 and so far everything works fine. I mostly use my phone for social networking *twiiter-facebook-whatsapp-g+* etc... so my phone is heavily used. I also flashed Eugene373 Kernel since I found his has the most battery saving features/hacks built in.

Ah but you never know, I think I'll add the tags just so newcomers aren't confused by these changes which they can't see on their phones.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

y3mita

y3mita

Android Apprentice

• 47 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:25 PM #27

base is ICS stock XXKI1
  • 0 Likes

moordown66

moordown66

Android Beginner

• 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:12 AM #28

Good rom. Would like to see data on/off toggle in notification bar toggles to go with the rest.

What's the recommended kernel with this, which has voodoo sound?

General ICS question. Can you change the lock screen wallpaper while leaving the normal wallpaper untouched? If you can, I can't work out how. Any ideas?
  • 0 Likes

OP roman

roman

7zip Hero

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:34 PM #29

updated to build 13
  • 0 Likes

thegtfusion

thegtfusion

Android Beginner

• 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:53 PM #30

OMG why didn't I see this earlier!! :o
downloadingg now!! why dont you make a thread on XDA? it will become very popular! :D
  • 0 Likes