[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/27 8:50pm MST*

galaxy nexus cyanogenmod cm
  • Please log in to reply

idkwhothatis123

idkwhothatis123

Indubitably

• 706 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:09 PM #11

This is CM9 for the CDMA Nexus. Expect bugs.

The is a build of CM9 that I compiled and thought I would share. It has pulls from gerrit in it. This is kind of like a Nightly build but with more experimental stuff in it.

Pulls from gerrit:
[*]CMSettings is included. This makes it so you can change the toggles in the Notification widget.
[*]Blue MMS icon. Gerrit Link

Download (Mirror 1)
Download (Mirror 2)
Gapps from birdman

Screens of pull down and CMSettings:

I love you.
  • 0 Likes

OP winner00

winner00

Carbon Dev

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:13 PM #12

How did you get more notification toggles? I am only showing 4 and i cant change them. Thanks for the Rom!

Its in CMSettings click on Notification Power Widget then you add them in there.

Loved your work on the OG Droid. Does this have the power buttons, I think that's what u call them. ie: reboot, recovery and so on?

Yes it does.

Those hot linked images aren't showing for me in any of your threads OP. I reposted them on imgur.com for you.

http://i.imgur.com/VABOa.png

http://i.imgur.com/C1Rym.png

Also, any major differences between this and the other KANG of CM9 that fitsnugly posted?

Actually, my Linux box is at the dorm, but would anyone want to post build instructions so that others of us :P can build cm9 ourselves?

Thanks for images. I changed them to those links. The only difference right now is CMSettings I think.
  • 0 Likes
Member of Team Carbon.
Devices: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.
"Swagger is nothing. Talent is everything."

bp328i

bp328i

Average Android

• 313 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:17 PM #13

Ok so I wiped and set my phone back up four times today and loaded new ROMs each time. I just can't wipe it once more today, wait....it's now 12:14 so that makes it a new day. CM9 here I come....

Can someone tell me if CM Setting has 90 degree screen rotation?

Edited by bp328i, 20 December 2011 - 09:21 PM.

• 0 Likes

Jgrimberg1979

Jgrimberg1979

JTGR6

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:26 PM #14

I tried to flash the soft buttons mod but when I did that I lost the notification power widgets. Is there any way to get the soft buttons mod and still keep the notification Widgets?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

revelous

revelous

• 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:28 PM #15

Is this based on 4.0.3?

Edit: yes, it is.

Edited by revelous, 20 December 2011 - 09:47 PM.

• 0 Likes

Redflea

Redflea

Supporting Member

• 4,550 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:40 PM #16

Do Market purchases work w/this ROM?
  • 0 Likes
Noob Guide to set up a build environment & build Touchpad (CM9/CM10) or Galaxy Nexus (Fruits-n-Veggies/Liquid/AOKP) ROMs: http://goo.gl/Zpht8

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toro): ROM: AOKP (personal builds): Kernel: Franco's Nightly (usually)
HP Touchpad: CM9 Homemade Kang based on Dalingrin and Co.

icanhazdroid

icanhazdroid

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:40 PM #17

Any relevant differences between this ROM and the other CM9 kang?
  • 0 Likes

droidkevlar

droidkevlar

BAMF wh0re

• 617 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:46 PM #18

Loved your nightly builds on the OG Droid and now going to enjoy them on the Gnex. Thanks for this. Will def have to check this out when I get a chance.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Redflea

Redflea

Supporting Member

• 4,550 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:55 PM #19

I love the CM9 initiatives...it would be great if the developers interested in working on CM9 teamed up to work on builds. We had a few developers working on the D2/D2G ROMs, and they shared info/work on the builds, really helped move the work along quickly.
  • 0 Likes
Noob Guide to set up a build environment & build Touchpad (CM9/CM10) or Galaxy Nexus (Fruits-n-Veggies/Liquid/AOKP) ROMs: http://goo.gl/Zpht8

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toro): ROM: AOKP (personal builds): Kernel: Franco's Nightly (usually)
HP Touchpad: CM9 Homemade Kang based on Dalingrin and Co.

Chubbs Hand

Chubbs Hand

• 41 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:32 PM #20

Sooooo, if you turn on wifi hotspot via notification power widget it will work ;-) If you turn it on any other way you will get prompted to subscribe to a tethering plan, even on this build. Thats awesome and all, but tread carefully, it makes me a little uneasy when it still checks for subscription even on an aosp build.

Also, how do I get to the preferences for the trebuchet launcher? I know its there and running, but I cant find any preferences for it.
  • 0 Likes