Mod Type: ROM
This is CM9 Alpha for the CDMA Nexus. Expect bugs.
The is a build of CM9 that I compiled and thought I would share. It has pulls from gerrit in it. This is kind of like a Nightly build but with more experimental stuff in it.
Pulls from gerrit and other modifications:
- File Manager
- A few Launcher Speed Tweaks
- File Manager should work like a ICS app now.
- Home Button animation tweak. Credit to CrushD for finding it.
- Fix don't interrupt ongoing PIN/PUK verification
- Uses 4.0.4 props
- Increased video recording quality.
- Make notifications consistent with the Gapps'.
- Hide Buttons completly during fullscreen do this to prevent burn in on OLED devixes and also to get a cleaner look
- Secret sauce from Franco. Should increase performance.
- frameworks: new effect sounds contributed by "Dennis Cleiren"
- Lockscreen background customization
- Power Widget: Add toggle profile button
- Mms: added the option to change the soft keyboard type when composing messages
- LatinIME: Option to reverse volume key logic on cursor control
- frameworks/base: tilerendering with fbo boundaries
- Switched code to blx <reg>
- SoftapController: typo in SIOCGIWPRIV error
- drawable: Fix Phone/Dialer background gradient
- A ton of other stuff
- GPS should be fixed
- Blue Soft Keys updated to 6/27
Download (ROM Manager)
Latest Gapps: 20120429
Blue Soft Keys Download
All credit goes to the Cyanogenmod team and to whoever made the gerrit submissions.
Edited by winner00, 27 June 2012 - 06:51 PM.