Android OS Forum banner

[ROM] ViciousMIUI V4 Galaxy-Nexus 2.6.8-TORO Updated 06/08/2012 5:00PM EST We are coming back!

277K views 1K replies 243 participants last post by  cowsquad 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Base:: MIUI

Mod Status:: Weekly

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Custom Settings

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Custom Settings

Android Version:: 4.0.4 (ICS)

Source::
Welcome to ViciousMIUI for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

ViciousMIUI the Original Galaxy Nexus MIUI is back!

What works:
Everything

Broken kinda:
Themes is still not 100% there yet.. Not every element of themes applies how they use to on the Gingerbread MIUI example being "battery in status bar"

Mods:
For some cool ass mods check out this thread by Nazgul!! Lots of options to choose from for the clock and navigation/soft keys..
Nazgul Mods here ~~> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23242-modmiuiany-version-gnex-softkeysmallnav-mods-now-with-more-colors/

All of my builds are deodexed by me and signed and I provide MD5SUM's for all builds I post
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU WIPE ALL BEFORE FLASHING & YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES

You can also find me now in ROM Manager
I signed up for Goo as well so you may see me there soon as well!

Installation instructions:
1. Drop zip on to storage
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Wipe Data & Cache
4. Wipe Dalvik (Optional)
5. Flash ViciousMIUI
6. Reboot phone & let kernel settle
7. Sign in to your Google Account
9. Enjoy ViciousMIUI!!!!

ViciousMIUI Galaxy-Nexus edition
Downloads:
Direct Download:
http://droidvicious.....6.8-signed.zip
MD5SUM d426f18f3bc3951247af529229ace79c

Link to site: www.droidvicious.com

If you are liking what I am doing and would like to show some love to the project you can donate to the link below!!

Attachments

See less See more
#24 ·
I'm really glad to be here.... I truly am!!! I try not to dissappoint, and I promised the Thunderbolt users that I am not one to give up, and I am very persistent lol.... So as long as I am around I will continue to learn, and share my wisdom with you all!!! I'm lucky to have you guys always backing me!!! You guys make all of this FUN and WORTH every minute of doing it!!! I love you guys lol!!

#27 ·
Keep in mind this is the 1st release and a lot has been accomplished thus far and I promise you this will be mastered!! I've been drooling for a Nexus for a loooooooooooooong time and I'm giving this everything I got!! I feel like Nexus development needs to be on serious point lol... Nexus devices usually have the best developers on them!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.