Rate this Topic

38 votes

[KERNEL]GN-LTE[Hybrid-3.0.53]JB:Pre-UV,OC,TUN,CIFS,OTG,FIOPS(v024)[Nov-27]

• Please log in to reply

BoyNamedStacy

BoyNamedStacy

Will gladly flash your shit

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:51 AM #721

Loving the latest build of this Kernel!! Came from Franco's and I notice slight better fluidity and speed. Flashed over CND and works beautifully. Do like Faux says and reboot a couple times before you get all antsy in you pantsy
  • 0 Likes

jimmypop13

jimmypop13

Android Beginner

• 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:34 AM #722

Hi I just flashed this kernel v10m last night. I flashed the reset kernel first. I just swapped out my battery so it was my third boot since I flashed the kernel. I clicked on camera and just got a black screen. I clicked back and tried several times but kept getting a black screen. I didn't try camera on the first boot but during the second boot, the camera worked fine. Now it's on the fourth boot and camera is working fine again. My rom is AOKP build 19.
I know you posted that camera issues were fixed in v10 so I hate to be the one to tell you I'm still having camera problems :(

Edited by jimmypop13, 18 January 2012 - 10:36 AM.

• 0 Likes

rman18

rman18

Android Lover

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:42 AM #723

codenameandroid. Seems like people are having battery issues with AOKP.

I just flashed AOKP last night and I am having the best battery life I ever had with an Android phone. I'll give it a few more days to be sure that its not a placebo.
  • 0 Likes

jimmypop13

jimmypop13

Android Beginner

• 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:13 AM #724

Hi I just flashed this kernel v10m last night. I flashed the reset kernel first. I just swapped out my battery so it was my third boot since I flashed the kernel. I clicked on camera and just got a black screen. I clicked back and tried several times but kept getting a black screen. I didn't try camera on the first boot but during the second boot, the camera worked fine. Now it's on the fourth boot and camera is working fine again. My rom is AOKP build 19.
I know you posted that camera issues were fixed in v10 so I hate to be the one to tell you I'm still having camera problems :(

To further what I said here, I just rebooted my phone again and camera was not working. Thats boot 5. I rebooted and camera is working. It seems weird that every other boot, the camera just goes to a black screen. kernel version 10m (3.0.17-tuna-faux123-010+ paul@paul-precision-workstation-t5500 #30)

Edited by jimmypop13, 18 January 2012 - 11:16 AM.

• 0 Likes

KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S

• 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:19 AM #725

I am also getting the camera problems.

I am coming from a clean install of Codename Android 1.1.4 and used the reset kernel.

I have wiped 3 times and the problem is still happening. Using 10m.
  • 0 Likes

OP faux123

faux123

Kernel Haxor

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:20 AM #726

To further what I said here, I just rebooted my phone again and camera was not working. Thats boot 5. I rebooted and camera is working. It seems weird that every other boot, the camera just goes to a black screen. kernel version 10m (3.0.17-tuna-faux123-010+ paul@paul-precision-workstation-t5500 #30)

get some logcat and dmesg around camera on/off operations. I have experienced no issues with camera at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

krazie1

krazie1

Android Expert

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:27 AM #727

Faux123 Everytime i flash your kernel i always end up with "No Service". These are the steps that i take:

1. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
2. Flash kernal reset
3. Flash v10m
4. Reboot and i end up with "No Service"

Is there anyway to fix this. Thanks
  • 0 Likes

Phone 1 : HTC One M8

Phone 2 : Samsung Galaxy S 5

Mikes3000

Mikes3000

Android Apprentice

• 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:59 AM #728

Unfortunately I am having some deep sleep issues on 10 ultimate build 5. I installed it late last night and played around with it while on wifi and it seemed to be deep sleeping fine. Then, I switched to 4g and charged my phone overnight. I woke up, pulled the phone off the charger, kept it on 4g only and reset stats in CPU Spy. The phone just hovered at 350 mhz and wouldn't deep sleep. I rebooted and tried again, same thing. I wiped cache, dalvik and flashed the kernel reset. Then, I flashed a different person's kernel altogether and my phone is deep sleeping just fine. Anyone else running into this issue on build 5?

there are no issues with going into idle mode. could be a rogue app and when you flash to another kernel you reset the rogue app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ok, so I don't know if this will help anyone else out but even after flashing the official 10m I immediately could not get the phone to sleep. A simple toggle from ondemand to interactive allowed my phone to sleep on interactive. I toggled back to my original governor, ondemand, and that went into deep sleep just fine as well. I even rebooted to make sure that it is still sleeping and it is deep sleeping on reboot.
  • 0 Likes

euphoriq

euphoriq

Super User

• 436 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:04 PM #729

I also got the camera black screen issue for the first time this morning!
  • 0 Likes

OP faux123

faux123

Kernel Haxor

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:05 PM #730

Faux123 Everytime i flash your kernel i always end up with "No Service". These are the steps that i take:

1. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
2. Flash kernal reset
3. Flash v10m
4. Reboot and i end up with "No Service"

Is there anyway to fix this. Thanks

Which ROM are you using?
  • 0 Likes