Due to requests for a dev thread, here it is.
And as a note:
I am privatizing my builds and will only release tests to those I deem competent of being able to produce crash dumps, log files, and other useful information. This is not because I dislike anyone, but the stress of having 20 people tell me that "x doesn't work, when can you get it working?" isn't going to make me want to work on it.
Currently in a working state (may still be buggy):
- Audio (broken because of stupid shit )
- Wifi (After reboot, should be tcmd related)
- 2D/3D Acceleration (renderscript is unknown/buggy)
- CDMA radio
- GPS (not aGPS)
- USB Charge/Mass Storage/ADB
- Key mapping
- CPU scaling works correctly
- The Alt-lock key.
- 3G data
- GSM Radio (will be testing this asap)
As this is a hot topic: If you wish to donate, please send it to Hascode or the Defy Team as they've helped me out more than I usually care to admit. I'll lengthen this list and flesh it out later.
My current source can be found and built from here: https://github.com/Global-KANGs
Edited by bikedude880, 10 February 2012 - 08:25 PM.