[ODIN] TMO SGSII Modem Collection **LINKS FIXED** [Team Kang][12.14.2011]

modem baseband odin
  • Please log in to reply

jaxenroth

jaxenroth

Android Apprentice

• 44 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:41 PM #31

@GG, where did you get the config file your talking about, i think i am having the same issue as you, sorta of. when i run odin, and select the modem i want it loads as modem "it says it in the upper check box" than about half way through of loading i get a window error and odin closes. my phone is recoginzed in adb, kies, and usb alos. after that my phone is bricked, and i have to use the recovery.hercules.tar file i have to get the phone back working. its funny odin loads the recovery file w/o issue, but not the modem. also i tried a diff download source "multiupload" and when i ran that modem i get a failed indicatior in odin. i give up.
  • 0 Likes

apicia

apicia

• 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:44 PM #32

Hey White, where can I find the stock ROM and stock recovery? I want to return my phone back to the condition it came out of the box, the updating using the OTA to result in a completely stock 2.3.6. I located your stock KL1 modem, just need to find the stock recovery and ROM (2.3.6).
  • 0 Likes

jerzeeloon

jerzeeloon

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:32 PM #33

None of the download links work for kl1 modem.
  • 0 Likes

Ronin4740

Ronin4740

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:43 AM #34

could someone post a working link for the KID modem please? I'd like to compare performance between the two

Using tapatalk on my Galaxy 2 to post this!
  • 0 Likes

ozzie1p

ozzie1p

Android Beginner

• 11 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:00 PM #35

could someone post a working link for the KID modem please? I'd like to compare performance between the two

Using tapatalk on my Galaxy 2 to post this!

Ditto.....please.
  • 0 Likes

OP Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx

Big Baby Jesus

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:56 PM #36

Both links are fixed and good to go.
  • 0 Likes

neutronnewton

neutronnewton

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:10 PM #37

Hi to everyone here, I am new to smartphones and have been trying to learn all I can. I'm intersted in modding my phone, so here I am. Anyway, I live in an area with horrible reception. My tmo t989 came with the kl1 modem. Will changing to the older v. get me a stronger signal? Thanking all that answer in advance, Frank.
  • 0 Likes

galaxys2noob

galaxys2noob

• 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:12 PM #38

Hi to everyone here, I am new to smartphones and have been trying to learn all I can. I'm intersted in modding my phone, so here I am. Anyway, I live in an area with horrible reception. My tmo t989 came with the kl1 modem. Will changing to the older v. get me a stronger signal? Thanking all that answer in advance, Frank.

some people depending where they are, are actually getting better signal with the "KID" modem. so you should try odining back to the KID modem
  • 0 Likes

Lune_v

Lune_v

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:20 PM #39

Hey i'm a newby and would like some specific help so i don't brick my phone.

Do i need to extract the modem file before i can flash it?
In odin do i leave the auto reboot and F.Reset time options checked marked? cause they already are when i open odin.

Thank you Kang for all you do.

P.s: don't know if it's just me or something but i can't open the file with md5checker, do you have a zip link i can use instead?

Edited by Lune_v, 11 June 2012 - 04:49 PM.

• 0 Likes

labratm

labratm

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:31 PM #40

links broke again
  • 0 Likes