Android OS Forum banner

[DISCUSSION] EncounterICS X discussion thread

Tags
ics
570K views 3K replies 428 participants last post by  osa_zam_17 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thread is for the discussion of the ROM. Any issues flashing, FCs or other problems that not everyone is getting goes here.​
If you find a bug that is universal and is not due to your inability to flash gapps and the ROM at the same time, post in the development thread.​
Please keep the development thread free of chit-chat or bug reports that are not actually bugs.​

#14 ·
If the radio worked I'd flash it. But my DX is my only phone and without the ability to send/receive phone calls, I'd be out in the cold. I will be keeping an eye on this closely. Thanks for your work man.

#27 · (Edited by Moderator)
this is running surprisingly smooth! Odd thing happened to me tho, installed with bootmanager and now im gonna have to sbf i think, when i rebooted it booted me back to miui but now my 3G on miui doesnt work
all well lol this will be my daily driver the moment radio works... its that smooth already!!

edit: broke my wifi as well on my phone rom and i cant get into recovery from MIUI to just reinstall it... weird

#35 ·
-TSON- said:
Boot manager doesn't support ICS's boot-related stuff, if you read the app description.

Also, I flashed this normally and now I'm stuck at boot logo.. :c
EDIT: aaaand recovery isn't preinstalled so I can't use the boot menu to get into it. -.-
Are you on the .602/.605 GB kernel? Recovery is preinstalled. You press VolDown when the LED turns blue during the bootlogo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.